Revell releases the 07095 Citroën 2CV modelkit
Revell is presenting you its new release: 07095 Citroën 2CV
The 2CV was first presented to the public in 1948. With this puristic, economical small car that was easy to maintain and simple to operate, Citroën offered a robust mass-produced people's car that had suitably good suspension for use on the sparsely built up road network. From 1981, by which time the 2CV had long been a cult object, a two-colour version was launched, the red and black 2 CV 6 Charleston which, in September 1982, was followed by a yellow and black version, both equipped with an air-cooled, 29 hp, 0.6 litre, two-cylinder horizontally opposed engine. Like the original, the model kit offers chrome wheel hubs, the typical chrome head lamps, with a multi-part engine and naturally a movable bonnet.
|No. of parts||126|
- True-to-original reproduction of bodywork with fine surface details
- Separate movable bonnet
- Multipart detailed engine
- Separate exhaust assembly
- Detailed interior with dashboard, seats and seat backs
- Build with optional open or closed roof
- Movable wheels
- Bottom half of front side window optionally hinged open or closed
- Various chrome parts, including wheel hubs, door handles and headlamps
- Rubber-look tyres
Further information at www.revell.de.