Corgi Austin Metro.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Corgi Austin Metro.

Corgi Austin Metro. 7 years, 7 months ago #1

Platinum Boarder
Hi guys.  Not had much time over xmas but a friend has asked me about selling his R/C Metro.

He had for xmas 1981 and was considering selling it but I got the feeling he wasn't sure. I found a similar item (different model) offered at £90.00 but had no watchers.

If he is adamant about seling it I was going to offer him £40.00 just to put in my collection and he would be able to have it back at a later date if wanted. I generally wouldn't pay more than £20 for this type of thing but hes a friend and struggles at times due to an injury from a fishing boat accident which claimed the lives of all but 2 of his crew. Paying £40 will just be like renting/pawning it for him I suppose.

Frame.

Re: Corgi Austin Metro. 7 years, 7 months ago #2

Platinum Boarder
Oh,happy new year to you all.

Frame.

Mine was crap, Flu,kidney infection and a friend found by Coastguard 5 days after going missing of rocks. Glad thats over
Last Edit: 7 years, 7 months ago by frame69.

Re: Corgi Austin Metro. 7 years, 7 months ago #3

Platinum Boarder
Really sorry to hear about your trials there Frame. Life is not easy at times but it is what we make of it. Condolences for your friend and to his family.
Last Edit: 7 years, 7 months ago by Nobleco.

Re: Corgi Austin Metro. 7 years, 7 months ago #4

Platinum Boarder
Yes sorry to hear about your friend Frame condolences to you and his family. This is such a nice motor does it still work and did corgi make many these RC cars?

Re: Corgi Austin Metro. 7 years, 7 months ago #5

Platinum Boarder
Cheers guys. Im informed that it goes forward but not backwards too well. The next few weeks should be quiet in town so I'll have time to make progress with a few of the many..many projects I have going.
Should be a good year.

Frame.
  • Page: