Remote controlled Pixar car
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Remote controlled Pixar car

Remote controlled Pixar car 9 years, 7 months ago #1

Platinum Boarder
Ok, I know absolutely nothing about this car, all i know is it has Disney Pixar on the bottom, this thing is massive at 16" long and 7" wide.

I've done lots of searches and come up blank.....

I bought it really cheap because, A/ I liked it, B/ all the lights work and has revving engine sound (little things) but on closer inspection and taking the base off it had motors on both axles and a steering rack too.

Obviously I didn't get a remote which may be why it was so cheap, it should also have some sort of canopy and screen going by the moulding and slots back and front.

Would be nice to get it working so if anyone knows anything about this car or how I would source a remote that may work with it let me know.

I have taken pictures of the motors etc while in pieces so if that helps I can post them.

Re: Remote controlled Pixar car 9 years, 7 months ago #2

Platinum Boarder
Ok, have found out more about this car, it is based on the Disney Pixar film/cartoon 'The Incredibles' I've not seen it so didn't know.

Have checked the servos/motors and both work, one at the front for the steering and one at the back for the drive, have spoken to someone about the remote and all i need is a basic two channel unit and a transmit and receive chip set or a T&R set as he calls it.

Hopefully will get it working and can have some fun out in the yard

Re: Remote controlled Pixar car 9 years, 7 months ago #3

Platinum Boarder
That would be cool if you could get it back into running shape. That would increase its value as well.

Re: Remote controlled Pixar car 9 years, 7 months ago #4

Platinum Boarder
The Pixar car does have some of that 1950's style about it looks great.

I picked up this 27 meg Bratz radio control complete with radio, although not working and needs some electronic brain person to fix it. Just one of those things to do.

• Page: