need help to buy spare battery pack and side viewdoor mirrorss for Schucomatic Porsche 356-A
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: need help to buy spare battery pack and side viewdoor mirrorss for Schucomatic Porsche 356-A

need help to buy spare battery pack and side viewdoor mirrorss for Schucomatic Porsche 356-A 10 years, 6 months ago #1

Senior Boarder
I purchased a Schuco toy car with remote control. Its a Porsche 356-A. I asked the  person in Germany if I could purchase six more out side mirrors and an extra battery pack for the control. The Source I purchased it  from Peter Nassan model cars a distributor in Germany  for Schuco said he could not supply me with the extra mirrors or batteries.

I am hoping some one on our forum in England know a schuco shop that  carries exta parts and batteries. It is a great toy and was well packaged. at first I wrote them back saying the left the left door door mirror off.  While removing the remote control  battery their in a little bag was the mirror. they really thought out how to ship  this model with out damage. I wish other diecast model companies would take a page  from this  this learning experience.

I just would feel beter when I have an extra battery pack and extra door mirrors. I left the mirror in it bag for know.!

Warm Regards
hope to hear back from some one soon.
Bob Geco

[email protected]

This e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it

Last Edit: 10 years, 6 months ago by Robert1955.

Re:need help to buy spare battery pack and side viewdoor mirrorss for Schucomatic Porsche 356-A 10 years, 6 months ago #2

Platinum Boarder
There were several Porsche 356 made by Schuco in the past and very recent. A photo of yours would go a long way for us to narrow down where to look. >br>
Why not go directly to the source? On Facebook is where Schuco collectors meet.

en-gb.facebook.com/group.php?gid=89602837434

Schuco Parts:

www.classicjack.com/contents/en-us/d65.html

Schuco Service:

www.schuco.de/uk/company/service.htm
Last Edit: 10 years, 6 months ago by RVREVO.

Re: solved battery charing problem with my Schucotronic 356-A Porsche 9 years, 11 months ago #3

Senior Boarder
Bob Geco here.I cold not believe it . I went to the garage we had up date the electrical. and I had a floor plug  in for computers . Plugged in the battery charger for the Schucotronic Porsche and walla it flashed green with in a hour I had my Schuco Porsche running. I left a thank you note to the lady who sent me  an extra battery pack and a new dealer were I can ge my next Schucotronic Mercedes-Benz unimog.

Last Edit: 9 years, 11 months ago by Robert1955.
  • Page: