• Page:

TOPIC: Plastic 1

Plastic 1 11 years, 9 months ago #1

Platinum Boarder
Your First Clue it that this is not a car. LOL Throws you off.

It is a plastic model of a classic vehicle. That is all I will say.
Here is a picture and if you guess right, you get Bragging Rights and get to pick the next model to feature.

Good luck, all you plastic builders, this is an easy one. Hippie, you stay out of this one. PM me for reasons.

nobleco
Clue__1.jpg

Last Edit: 11 years, 9 months ago by Joschik.

Re:Plastic 1 11 years, 9 months ago #2

Administrator
Is this either a first-gen \'61-\'67 Ford E-Series Econoline Van, \'64-\'70 Chevrolet Van/Sportvan/Handivan or \'64-\'70 Dodge A100?

Re:Plastic 1 11 years, 9 months ago #3

Platinum Boarder
Nope, nope and nope.
The vehicle is older than those guesses but one is getting close with manufacturer. So I have narrowed the field of possibilities by saying it is either a Ford, Chevrolet or Dodge. Now, Which one and Which Model. jN

Re:Plastic 1 11 years, 9 months ago #4

My first thought was 55 or 56 Chevy from the wheelwell.

Re:Plastic 1 11 years, 9 months ago #5

I should add pick up to that.

Re:Plastic 1 11 years, 9 months ago #6

Platinum Boarder
Oldtruck 56 Has Guessed the answer to the first plastics contest. Way to Go Rob. You Have Earned Bragging Rights and the next toy for the contest is your choice. Start a new thread and I will move this to the solved section. The picture I started with comes from the last picture in the tread below.

Here is a link on site by the way of the build for me by Hippie. I commissioned this model as a box color build and he has added a little Canadian flare to it too.
www.planetdiecast.com/index.php?option=c...catid=94&id=1975

Last Edit: 11 years, 9 months ago by Nobleco.

Re:Plastic 1 11 years, 9 months ago #7

I saw why you told me to stay out of this one! I saw the pic and knew what it was in about 2 seconds!!

Re:Plastic 1 11 years, 9 months ago #8

Platinum Boarder
Well I had hoped so as you built it. LOL
  • Page: