Time Machine
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Time Machine

Time Machine 10 years, 3 months ago #1

Platinum Boarder
Not really a guessing game but.... I am in the final stages of perfecting a time machine,I have managed to set the controls to 1960. I will show a photo of it so you can see there are space restrictions, so I can take orders for one item per person(no not Marylin Monroe she won\'t fit). For me I will be looking for a Thunderbird Island I saw at a toy fair, complete and working. So if anyone has orders please show some reference photos so there is no mistakes and disappointment when I return.
SAM_0499.JPG

Re:Time Machine 10 years, 3 months ago #2

Platinum Boarder
I am going to have trouble since Thunderbirds come later, oh well I\'ll find out when I get there.

Re:Time Machine 10 years, 3 months ago #3

Platinum Boarder
Sorry, the TARDIS does her own thing sometimes and dropped out of the time corridor a tad early. I believe it was \'Tracy Island\' you were looking for.

Last Edit: 10 years, 3 months ago by RVREVO.

Re:Time Machine 10 years, 3 months ago #4

Platinum Boarder
Thanks for that, I\'d never have found it because my memory wasn\'t of it being Matchbox but they had the franchise didn\'t they so it had to be.

Re:Time Machine 10 years, 3 months ago #5

Matchbox did the entire line in 1993 I think it was. Still looking for a TB3 and of course Tracy Island.

Re:Time Machine 10 years, 3 months ago #6

Platinum Boarder
TB3 from Matchbox is a tad flimsy as the rivets don\'t hold properly... so it tends to loose its boosters on its way up... much like modern rockets and the spaceshuttle.

Bit of bad engineering.

The other bit is the nose cone as silly parents give the \'toy rocket\' to their toddlers to chew up...
  • Page: