1930 Ford Woody Wagon \"Out Surf\'n\"
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
For road, rally and racing cars, bikes, trucks, buses and everything in between!
  • Page:

TOPIC: 1930 Ford Woody Wagon \"Out Surf\'n\"

1930 Ford Woody Wagon \"Out Surf\'n\" 11 years, 6 months ago #1

Platinum Boarder
Model is done at last. Not that long really but squeezing it inbetween projects makes it seem longer.
Revell Kit, Goodguys Garage Build of a 1930 Ford Woody Wagon in 1:24 scale. I chose Metalic Green for a main body color and the darker body panel decals. Detailed the interior and the engine and used most of the custom gear the came with the kit. I added the radiator supports which double as hood supports and the chain for the tail gate to hold it level while unloading. Only one back in the day. Custom exhaust with chrome tips and Chrome mags top this baby off.

Enjoy, all pics take you to my photo bucket pages for the complete build.

Underside, Front end and Rear.

Last Edit: 11 years, 6 months ago by Nobleco.

Re:1930 Ford Woody Wagon \"Out Surf\'n\" 11 years, 6 months ago #2

Junior Boarder
Cool Build!

Re:1930 Ford Woody Wagon \"Out Surf\'n\" 11 years, 6 months ago #3

Platinum Boarder
That is smokin ..... those are not easy kits to get to sit just right .... well done my modeling brother.

Re:1930 Ford Woody Wagon \"Out Surf\'n\" 11 years, 6 months ago #4

Nice build Jim! Those were nice kits to build. I\'m goning to have to build some plastic soon, the kits are stacking up in the garage.

Re:1930 Ford Woody Wagon \"Out Surf\'n\" 11 years, 6 months ago #5

Platinum Boarder
BUILD ....TRUCK .....BUILD     armor would be nice but we will settle for cars (armored cars) LOL

Re:1930 Ford Woody Wagon \"Out Surf\'n\" 11 years, 6 months ago #6

Platinum Boarder
Thanks guys, it was fun and did not take that much time. Just fit it in between my other projects. I have to find some more plastic display boxes as this truck used up my last one. I have three 1:24 scale models now, two by Hippie, fellow moderator on this forum and a good friend on the net. May not do another plastic kit for a while now. Time will tell.

Re:1930 Ford Woody Wagon 11 years, 6 months ago #7

Platinum Boarder
Modelguru wrote:

BUILD ....TRUCK .....BUILD     armor would be nice but we will settle for cars (armored cars) LOL

Off topic, off topic, Ah what the heck, it is my thread. Here we gol
Only have a Mighty Antar Tank Transporter and the Centurion Tank to go with it. Also have one I have done for a customer and it  is ready to go home. Here is the one I restored for a friend on Vancouver Island, BC Canada.

Mighty_Antar___37s.JPG

Re:1930 Ford Woody Wagon \"Out Surf\'n\" 11 years, 6 months ago #8

Platinum Boarder
And another shot.
Mighty_Antar___41s.JPG

This is my most heavily armed vehicle. I have a few other army toys but the only one that comes close to armored is the Dinky Armored Personnel Carrier. Also a restoration.

Re:1930 Ford Woody Wagon \"Out Surf\'n\" 11 years, 6 months ago #9

Platinum Boarder
Sweet.
Frame.

Re:1930 Ford Woody Wagon \"Out Surf\'n\" 11 years, 6 months ago #10

Platinum Boarder
nobelco that is awesome ......as soon as the nile guardian is done i am starting on a super detail of a dragon wagon which is in the same family as your transport........
  • Page:
Moderators: scalemodelrestoration