For road, rally and racing cars, bikes, trucks, buses and everything in between!
  • Page:

TOPIC: My latest

My latest 13 years ago #1

Fresh Boarder
This is my latest build. Simple but effective. Also my very first BMF project.
1.jpg

Re:My latest 13 years ago #2

Nice! Which kit is that? And the wheels? Look like modern versions of the old Halibrand drag wheel.

Re:My latest 13 years ago #3

Fresh Boarder
James, it is just a snap tite kit, but I feel I brought it to life with the BMF, a couple coats of wax, and the wheels, I wish I remember where I got them. What I like about it is the stance. Could have been a low rider, but this is what was refered to as a rake. This is the way it was done in Neb, when I was a teen. What I did not have, but would like to add to another 57 or 55, is some straight pipes coming all the way to the rear, parallel to the ground. Awsome look, or as said then, cherry man.

Re:My latest 13 years ago #4

I thought it was the Revell Snapper! They say that has the most accurate body of any 1/25 scale \'57 made! A fellow in another forum did one of those in turquoise with white roof. he did it bone stock and it looked almost real!!Nice kit! Good job!

Re:My latest 13 years ago #5

Junior Boarder
Great build and excellent work on laying the BMF, I sure couldn\'t tell it was your first time using it.

Re:My latest 11 years, 7 months ago #6

Platinum Boarder
That shoebox has a good agressive stance

Re:My latest 11 years, 7 months ago #7

Platinum Boarder
I love these old posts being resurrected again. This is a fine example of the classic \'57 chevy and I love the rake. Looks ready for street or strip and certainly not a sleeper. Wheels work good with it too. Great job. I would love to see some more of your work. More posts please.

Re:My latest 11 years, 7 months ago #8

Platinum Boarder
We\'re really into \'57 Chevy\'s this week, aren\'t we???
  • Page:
Moderators: scalemodelrestoration