Peterbilt resin cab custom hauler
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
For road, rally and racing cars, bikes, trucks, buses and everything in between!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Peterbilt resin cab custom hauler

Re: Peterbilt resin cab custom hauler 9 years, 5 months ago #16

Gold Boarder
Wow now thats different great job.

Re: Peterbilt resin cab custom hauler 9 years, 4 months ago #17

Finally got this one finished. Had a bit of a time with a couple of the smaller parts, and that mass of wires was a real thrill to try and get in place.

Last Edit: 9 years, 4 months ago by oldtruck56.

Re: Peterbilt resin cab custom hauler 9 years, 4 months ago #18

Platinum Boarder
I was lost for words months ago and still am, by your conversion of the two 8V71 into the 12V71 is awesome to say the least. While the completed front axle and wishbone shows building strength, combined with the 4 link suspension, by using some brass rod gives this particular imaginative custom building power. From bits and pieces you have created a masterpiece for ages to come there Rob.

And by the looks of it Rob you are nearly finished. Good one mate.
Last Edit: 9 years, 4 months ago by GunnerJim.

Re: Peterbilt resin cab custom hauler 9 years, 4 months ago #19

Platinum Boarder
I bet those wires were a pain to get right. I was wondering about that issue. Great job and the rear tires sure mean business. Would all four rears burn when you lay on the fuel at the track? That would be some smoke show for sure. The paint looks good and nicely matched to the Truck and trailer hauler it will be riding in.

Re: Peterbilt resin cab custom hauler 9 years, 4 months ago #20

The rear axles are both drive axles, so I guess if you locked up the power divider it could light'em up. There is enough horse power in the V12 to be impressive, not sure on the torque rating, HP should be in the 650-700 HP range with just the blowers on top, and with a bottle of nitrous feeding the air boxes, who knows?

Re: Peterbilt resin cab custom hauler 9 years, 4 months ago #21

Platinum Boarder
You hit the nail on the head, who knows? That is why we have race tracks all across this great Continent of ours.
  • Page:
Moderators: scalemodelrestoration