mostly to chat and or share
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
For road, rally and racing cars, bikes, trucks, buses and everything in between!
  • Page:

TOPIC: mostly to chat and or share

mostly to chat and or share 9 years, 8 months ago #1

Fresh Boarder
looking for new friends

Re: mostly to chat and or share 9 years, 8 months ago #2

Platinum Boarder
do you like collecting toys?

especially toycars???

Re: mostly to chat and or share 9 years, 8 months ago #3

Fresh Boarder
yes cars diacast cars kitset cars tin toys and everything inbetween broken or not but on very low budgect i still probably have  60% of  all the toys i ever owned

Re: mostly to chat and or share 9 years, 8 months ago #4

Welcome to the site!

The model cars boards have been very slow since the passing of Hippie, most of the car talk has been in the diecast section. Stop in up there and check it out. I've got some plastic to work on, just been swamped with a couple big builds for customers in diecast. As soon as I can clear some space, I'll be starting several builds in the model section.

Re: mostly to chat and or share 9 years, 8 months ago #5

Platinum Boarder
Glad to have you on-board and the old box camra may suggest some of your interests in collecting.

Re: mostly to chat and or share 9 years, 8 months ago #6

Platinum Boarder
Yes, welcome to Toy Collector. Your in the right place is you want to chat about and show off your toys. I for one will be looking forward to seeing what you have in your collection. I am mostly into Diecast and have just recently started up my restoration business again for the fall and winter. Projects to come so watch for them. Maybe we can learn from each other.
The following user(s) said Thank You: johnpaul
  • Page:
Moderators: scalemodelrestoration