Shabo License Plate Decals
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
For road, rally and racing cars, bikes, trucks, buses and everything in between!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Shabo License Plate Decals

Shabo License Plate Decals 12 years, 2 months ago #1

Administrator
I have a question - I\'ve found info on this company called Shabo who seem to make or made 1/24-1/25 license plate decals. Are they still available, does anyone know? I want some California license plate decals for several projects I\'m working on.

Re:Shabo License Plate Decals 12 years, 2 months ago #2

I\'ve heard the Shabo name around but don\'t know much about them.  Now let me ask you a question. Do you have a good printer? If so I know a websiter that will interest you!

Re:Shabo License Plate Decals 12 years, 2 months ago #3

Administrator
Printer is pretty good, yes... If there\'s somewhere I can download from, that would be awesome!

Last Edit: 12 years, 2 months ago by Baskingshark.

Re:Shabo License Plate Decals 12 years, 2 months ago #4

OK, I\'m gonna fix you right up! here\'s the address,

www.acme.com/licensemaker  
This is the ACME platemaker that a buch of us have been using for quite a while. Basicly, you choose your state ans year/style and just type in your plate number! Once made, just right click and save to you computer. Then you can print as many as you like!! I find the tag size I prefer is 1/2 inch long by 1/4 inch high. That\'s good for 1/24-1/25 scales! I do recommend you set your printer to \"Best\" print image. You can print tags for all U.S. states and canadian provinces. I find that printing on decal ot photo paper gives the best image.

Re:Shabo License Plate Decals 12 years, 2 months ago #5

Administrator
Fantastic! Thanks so much, this is ideal!
ETA:

How slow on the uuptake am I? It only took me 12 hours to realise that instead of typing the word \"thanks\", I could just do this:
license_20090402033322_10861.jpg
Last Edit: 12 years, 2 months ago by Baskingshark.

Re:Shabo License Plate Decals 11 years, 7 months ago #6

Platinum Boarder
that is awesome i will have to try that
  • Page:
Moderators: scalemodelrestoration