revell 69 prostreet Nova!!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
For road, rally and racing cars, bikes, trucks, buses and everything in between!
  • Page:

TOPIC: revell 69 prostreet Nova!!

revell 69 prostreet Nova!! 12 years, 9 months ago #1

Junior Boarder
here is one i just started a little while ago!! i cut the stock chassis up and added the rear tubbs and added to the stock kits roll cage!!!

Re:revell 69 prostreet Nova!! 12 years, 9 months ago #2

Junior Boarder

Re:revell 69 prostreet Nova!! 12 years, 9 months ago #3

Platinum Boarder
On the rear Quarter panel and the back of the doors, is that decalling or airbrushing. Curious Jim

Re:revell 69 prostreet Nova!! 12 years, 9 months ago #4

Junior Boarder
Jim that is airbrushed!! what i was trying to do on this is expand my realm of paint jobs!! lol!! i usually just paint solid colors or a simple 2-tone paint job!! and on this i was trying to be creative!! i dint like it at first but it grows on ya!! lol!! it looks alot better in person!!

Re:revell 69 prostreet Nova!! 12 years, 9 months ago #5

Junior Boarder
This looks sharp, love the different colors you used on it, very creative.

Re:revell 69 prostreet Nova!! 12 years, 9 months ago #6

Where did you find the tubs? I\'ve got a 63 Nova from Trumpeter that I tubbed with .040 and I like those tubs you have much better than mine.

Re:revell 69 prostreet Nova!! 12 years, 9 months ago #7

Junior Boarder
its just the back chassis piece from the 67 chevelle prostreet chassis!! that i spliced in to the front of the 69 nova chassis!!

Re:revell 69 prostreet Nova!! 12 years, 9 months ago #8

OK thanks. I had to bend the .040 plastic into shape to make it work. I\'d rather have replaced it like you did, but couldn\'t find a doner kit. I\'m not going quite that radical with my Nove, just wanted to tuck a wider tire under the rear end.

Re:revell 69 prostreet Nova!! 12 years, 9 months ago #9

Platinum Boarder
modeltech wrote:
its just the back chassis piece from the 67 chevelle prostreet chassis!! that i spliced in to the front of the 69 nova chassis!!

I think you did a very good job of mating the two halves together.
  • Page:
Moderators: scalemodelrestoration