NEW Schuco 356 Porshe coup with working light, horn
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
For road, rally and racing cars, bikes, trucks, buses and everything in between!
  • Page:

TOPIC: NEW Schuco 356 Porshe coup with working light, horn

NEW Schuco 356 Porshe coup with working light, horn 11 years, 1 month ago #1

Senior Boarder
How  do I  get this model. It is not imported to the united States. Is their a dealer who I can contact to place an order and have this silver beauty shipped  to me in the USA Long Beach, California.

Schuco is under a new represetation.  If anyone can be of help please send  or direct my email to the proper channels. My contact email is krwaxbz[at]yahoo.com,
Attention Bob Geco

Last Edit: 11 years, 1 month ago by Baskingshark.

Re:NEW Schuco 356 Porshe coup with working light, horn 11 years, 1 month ago #2

Administrator
Hi Bob - Do you mean this one? There\'s several web retailers who have them but they are pricy and you\'ll likely get charged import duty for having it shipped into the US - if you know anyone who\'s travelling from Europe you\'d be better off getting them to bring one in for you.

Also if you were wondering what I edited in your message, I changed the formating of your email address - this way you won\'t get inundated by spambots who troll forums looking for emails to harvest.

Re:NEW Schuco 356 Porshe coup with working light, horn 11 years, 1 month ago #3

Senior Boarder
I had to cancel an order for the Schucotronic 356 Porsche due to my business and a upcoming car show were I need the funds to make up a display of my classic Mercedes-Benz engineering labels  and get some sales literature ready. It was really a hard choice. I love unique car toys. I am hoping with some good sales I can recoup my business investment and put some money on the side to reorder this neat model.

Schuco makes some really fine models. Wish they would bring this one to the United states I bet they would sell every one they brought in. Dumb laws regarding batteries is keeping this from happening. What a shame. I just think it is a political move because the toy manufactures here cannot compete with such a well built and detailed model.

In the mean time if any one hears of any good vendors for Schuco models please keep me posted.  

Sincerely
Bob Geco
Long Beach, CA USA

Last Edit: 11 years, 1 month ago by Robert1955.
  • Page:
Moderators: scalemodelrestoration