Ecclesley's Rolls Royce and Bentley code 3 thread
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Restorers Group Forum: If you're restoring or customising diecast models, here's where to discuss and show off your projects!

TOPIC: Ecclesley's Rolls Royce and Bentley code 3 thread

Re: Ecclesley's Rolls Royce and Bentley code 3 thread 5 years, 7 months ago #601

Platinum Boarder

Rollerman.

Re: Ecclesley's Rolls Royce and Bentley code 3 thread 5 years, 7 months ago #602

Platinum Boarder
And there is a Bentley MKVI in brewster green over black in the pipe line as well as a black/maroon Jag MK IX

Re: Ecclesley's Rolls Royce and Bentley code 3 thread 5 years, 7 months ago #603

Platinum Boarder
OK Cheers.

Re: Ecclesley's Rolls Royce and Bentley code 3 thread 5 years, 3 months ago #604

Platinum Boarder
After many months of waiting I finally finished this restoration. The Dinky 194 Bentley now has the proper wheels (formerly wire wheels) and the American style white tires.

They look new, don't they.

Re: Ecclesley's Rolls Royce and Bentley code 3 thread 5 years, 3 months ago #605

Platinum Boarder
Is this the Dinky 194 Bentley you had won on eBay back in 2013 where you were going to tidy it up a bit. Anyway many thanks for showing the finished product in resteration excellency.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ecclesley

Re: Ecclesley's Rolls Royce and Bentley code 3 thread 5 years, 3 months ago #606

Platinum Boarder
I got it through Ebay and if remember it well, that was in 2014. The car was in a good shape but still I decided to give it  a make-over.

Re: Ecclesley's Rolls Royce and Bentley code 3 thread 5 years, 3 months ago #607

Platinum Boarder
Very nicely done and I really like the color.

Re: Ecclesley's Rolls Royce and Bentley code 3 thread 4 years, 10 months ago #608

Platinum Boarder
Does any member here have direct contact with Gerrit ("Ecclesley"), as he has been a bit quiet lately and I have concerns for him because I know he has a health issue and I want to know if he is OK.

Rollerman.

Re: Ecclesley's Rolls Royce and Bentley code 3 thread 4 years, 10 months ago #609

Platinum Boarder
Sorry I don't although I have told my son that if anything happens to me to notify PD.

Re: Ecclesley's Rolls Royce and Bentley code 3 thread 4 years, 10 months ago #610

Platinum Boarder
I know that Theo and him go to shows together so he should have direct contact with him. You can try asking him or if you have the email, send him a message.
Last Edit: 4 years, 10 months ago by Nobleco.

Re: Ecclesley's Rolls Royce and Bentley code 3 thread 4 years, 10 months ago #611

Senior Boarder
Hi Rollerman, have sent you a pm.

Bob

Re: Ecclesley's Rolls Royce and Bentley code 3 thread 4 years, 10 months ago #612

Gerrit is in the in the process of moving house, so has not got much time at the moment.
I sahll email him
Last Edit: 4 years, 10 months ago by RoutemasterNL.

Re: Ecclesley's Rolls Royce and Bentley code 3 thread 4 years, 10 months ago #613

Platinum Boarder
Theo you can tell Gerrit I would help but it is a bit too fare to paddle at the moment.

Re: Ecclesley's Rolls Royce and Bentley code 3 thread 4 years, 10 months ago #614

Platinum Boarder
143 wrote:
Hi Rollerman, have sent you a pm.

Bob

Thank's Guys and thank you Bob, message recieved. I'll give it a few more Days then send him an email message.

Rollerman.