Dinky Coles 20 Ton Lorry Mounted Crane Restoration
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Restorers Group Forum: If you're restoring or customising diecast models, here's where to discuss and show off your projects!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Dinky Coles 20 Ton Lorry Mounted Crane Restoration

Re:Dinky Coles 20 Ton Lorry Mounted Crane Restoration 10 years, 10 months ago #16

Platinum Boarder
It should, it is still early, 3 of the 4 bids on the transporter are from a friend and fellow collector who likes my work. He has quite a few of my restorations. The initial bidder is new to me. The crane will get interest, they are all getting good views and I have a number of watchers on each.

Re:Dinky Coles 20 Ton Lorry Mounted Crane Restoration 10 years, 10 months ago #17

OK Jim like GJ, I\'m gonna put it on watch this item list, that curiosity thing is a killer!

Re:Dinky Coles 20 Ton Lorry Mounted Crane Restoration 10 years, 10 months ago #18

Platinum Boarder
that is amazing ...i love to see your restoration work , absolutely stunnuing.......are you from the island of lost toys....lol

Re:Dinky Coles 20 Ton Lorry Mounted Crane Restoration 10 years, 10 months ago #19

Platinum Boarder
Still no bids and with 6 watchers. I know who 2 are so there must be at least 4 interested other parties. Carrier is up to $54 so far with 8 watchers and I have a bid on the Speed of the Wind.It has 9 watchers. All ends tomorrow about 15 to 20 minutes ago. LOL, hope you get that.

Re: Dinky Coles 20 Ton Lorry Mounted Crane Restoration 5 years, 3 months ago #20

Gold Boarder
Great set of photos . The finish is outstanding !

Re: Dinky Coles 20 Ton Lorry Mounted Crane Restoration 5 years, 3 months ago #21

Platinum Boarder
Rixtoys, Thank you very much. It was not that hard to rebuild and restore. I have all the paints here and they are computer matched. If you click on one of the pictures you will go to my Photo Bucket site and you can see the whole build in much larger photos than is shown here.
Lots of other toys there I have done too. Mostly for customers over the last 8 years or so.

Re: Dinky Coles 20 Ton Lorry Mounted Crane Restoration 5 years, 3 months ago #22

Gold Boarder
Nice Nice Nice !

Re: Dinky Coles 20 Ton Lorry Mounted Crane Restoration 2 years, 11 months ago #23

Platinum Boarder
Update November 12, 2017. With Photo Bucket ending HOT LINKS for their members unless they pay about $120 per year for a membership, I decided to download all the pictures for this tread back to my computer and then post them from there. Go back to the beginning and take another new look at the much larger pictures I have provided. This is a popular thread, Enjoy.

Jim

Re: Dinky Coles 20 Ton Lorry Mounted Crane Restoration 2 years, 11 months ago #24

Platinum Boarder
Doing the same.
Google images online have seriously decreased as all hotlinking has stopped.
I can't even find my own stuff at times.

Photobucket has made a career suicide decision.

Re: Dinky Coles 20 Ton Lorry Mounted Crane Restoration 2 years, 11 months ago #25

Platinum Boarder
I agree with you that Photo Bucket has made a grave mistake. I have all my photos on Photo Bucket and they are not going anywhere. The hard part is when the photos disappear and trying to remember back years to put them right. That is what happened with the Axle thread and I have had to change it out from Paul Owens (Dinky Collector) photos and write up to my own photos.
  • Page: