Dinky Rolls Royce Silver Wraith #6 Restoration
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Restorers Group Forum: If you're restoring or customising diecast models, here's where to discuss and show off your projects!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Dinky Rolls Royce Silver Wraith #6 Restoration

Re: Dinky Rolls Royce Silver Wraith #6 Restoration 9 months, 1 week ago #16

That really looks the part, Factory Fresh!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nobleco

Re: Dinky Rolls Royce Silver Wraith #6 Restoration 9 months, 1 week ago #17

Platinum Boarder
another crisp excellent job
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nobleco

Re: Dinky Rolls Royce Silver Wraith #6 Restoration 9 months, 1 week ago #18

Platinum Boarder
Thanks guys. This was a good choice of colors you suggested Theo.
The only thing I left out of this post was the making of the suspension spring like on the Rambler Cross Country. I didn't think it was necessary.
On to the next project.

Re: Dinky Rolls Royce Silver Wraith #6 Restoration 9 months, 1 week ago #19

Platinum Boarder
Another nice job Jim and a colour in keeping with real cars.
In answer to your advert pop up I experienced it just popped up whenevr I moved my cursor over thre pictures but before posting this, I tried it and it did not appear so a timed for display bug crept in and has now gone.

Re: Dinky Rolls Royce Silver Wraith #6 Restoration 9 months, 1 week ago #20

Platinum Boarder
Thank you Kevin. It is a very nice combination indeed.
The explanation on the pop ups sound weird but I don't have mine blocked by my browser. It is something called 'Privacy Badger". It comes with my Firefox browser as an add on and is new. Blocks sites from following me around the internet and will not let various trackers follow me but also Google and Facebook from following me around too. Works really well. This even though a secure ties has nine different sites that try to follow people here.. All are blocked from doing that now. I can adjust it to. I block completely a site, stop it from putting cookies on me during my visit here (that is how they get our pictures) or allow it. Google and Facebook have the cookies blocked but all the other 7 trackers are completely banned from accessing me. It works well and I don't get pop ups unless I want them. None here at least or eBay or SF and MCP also.
  • Page: