Restorers Group Forum: If you're restoring or customising diecast models, here's where to discuss and show off your projects!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Majorette Lambo wiper

Majorette Lambo wiper 2 years, 2 months ago #1

Platinum Boarder
<p>What a day! Did a lot to my house and garden today, and had a few hours left to work on some models. A friend came around with this Majorette Lambo, I think scale 1:32.</p>
<p>The rear spoiler was broken off on one side, and the window wiper was broken off  in a few pieces. I did not want to risk taking out the wiper from the outside, so I took the model apart. The rear spoiler was taken out and glued.</p>
<p>The wiper was a real puzzle. I searched the net and found those models are only a few euros, and here I am, spending hours on repairing such a thing!</p>
<p>Anyway, examining the picture on the net the spoiler is quite a complicated thing. I made a sketch and placed the parts next to it.</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>

Re: Majorette Lambo wiper 2 years, 2 months ago #2

Platinum Boarder
<p>A small part was missing, but never mind. I carefully glued all pieces together.</p>
<p>
fisto fallout 3</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
Last Edit: 2 years, 2 months ago by Keesie.

Re: Majorette Lambo wiper 2 years, 2 months ago #3

Platinum Boarder
<p>
</p>
<p>Done!</p>
<p>
the nearest chase bank near me</p>
Last Edit: 2 years, 2 months ago by Keesie.

Re: Majorette Lambo wiper 2 years, 2 months ago #4

that looks brand new again

Re: Majorette Lambo wiper 2 years, 2 months ago #5

Platinum Boarder
That is quite the car for just a few Euro. Wish they were that cheap over here.
Nice job on the wipers, looks new again. To have them working would be lots of work and cost mucho donaro

Re: Majorette Lambo wiper 2 years, 2 months ago #6

Platinum Boarder
<p>There was nothing wrong with the car itself, as I said, the rear spoiler and the wiper. As you can see you really have to make a studies of how the complete wiper looks, otherwise it could not be done. I should have made a picture of the broken bits.</p>
  • Page: