Corgi Electro, Matchbox Scorpions and Hot Wheels Sizzlers?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Restorers Group Forum: If you're restoring or customising diecast models, here's where to discuss and show off your projects!

TOPIC: Corgi Electro, Matchbox Scorpions and Hot Wheels Sizzlers?

Re: Corgi Electro, Matchbox Scorpions and Hot Wheels Sizzlers? 2 weeks, 6 days ago #256

Platinum Boarder
Today this in the mail, another Corgi Electro Rockets car.
The Alfa Romeo Montreal in excellent condition, also the box.
Clean contacts, no work just a little bit of cleaning to do.
I'm happy with it.

Re: Corgi Electro, Matchbox Scorpions and Hot Wheels Sizzlers? 2 weeks, 6 days ago #257

Platinum Boarder
Yesterday i got the Corgi Juniors Multi garage.
Dirty and the doors were faded.
So i took the Multi garage apart and cleaned it.
Painted the 4 doors.

Re: Corgi Electro, Matchbox Scorpions and Hot Wheels Sizzlers? 2 weeks, 6 days ago #258

Platinum Boarder
This ill look great when put back together , I had one of these when I was a kid, it is still here somewhere , it was a realistic looking set of garages like the ones we had (still have a few) in England and I used to put my best to cars in it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: chaccamacca

Re: Corgi Electro, Matchbox Scorpions and Hot Wheels Sizzlers? 2 weeks ago #259

Platinum Boarder
I put the garage back together.
I like it.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Nobleco, RoutemasterNL, Andy66

Re: Corgi Electro, Matchbox Scorpions and Hot Wheels Sizzlers? 1 week, 2 days ago #260

Platinum Boarder
Yesterday another Corgi juniors garage in the mail.
Also faided doors, so i took it apart.

pic upload
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andy66

Re: Corgi Electro, Matchbox Scorpions and Hot Wheels Sizzlers? 1 week, 2 days ago #261

Another good find. Are you sure the doors faded? The blue looks to me to being the right blue color

Re: Corgi Electro, Matchbox Scorpions and Hot Wheels Sizzlers? 1 week, 1 day ago #262

Platinum Boarder
Check with photos of this garage on line.

Re: Corgi Electro, Matchbox Scorpions and Hot Wheels Sizzlers? 1 week, 1 day ago #263

Platinum Boarder
garage looks brand new again. Nice.

Re: Corgi Electro, Matchbox Scorpions and Hot Wheels Sizzlers? 5 days, 13 hours ago #264

Platinum Boarder
Not sure if.. but like the Matchbox single garage , they came with clips to join two sets of garages together.