Corgi Electro, Matchbox Scorpions and Hot Wheels Sizzlers?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Restorers Group Forum: If you're restoring or customising diecast models, here's where to discuss and show off your projects!

TOPIC: Corgi Electro, Matchbox Scorpions and Hot Wheels Sizzlers?

Re: Corgi Electro, Matchbox Scorpions and Hot Wheels Sizzlers? 6 months, 1 week ago #196

Platinum Boarder
Today this in the mail: one excellent Corgi Electro Rockets car.
Alfa Romeo Montreal.
Body in excellent condition, no paint lost and interior(contacts) also in excellent condition.
Just a good polish, a battery and let's go.

The following user(s) said Thank You: RoutemasterNL

Re: Corgi Electro, Matchbox Scorpions and Hot Wheels Sizzlers? 6 months, 1 week ago #197

Platinum Boarder
I never used to see these toys in the toy shops I know of them now but only new the Corgi Junior Rockets with the key which took the running gear off them back in the day

Re: Corgi Electro, Matchbox Scorpions and Hot Wheels Sizzlers? 5 months ago #198

Platinum Boarder
Today another Corgi Electro Rockets car in the mail.
The contacts in 1/2 Viakal and 1/2 water.
I cleaned the little engine.
What i can see: the brusches are good.
I have other bodies so the bodies and 1 window in ovencleaner.

Re: Corgi Electro, Matchbox Scorpions and Hot Wheels Sizzlers? 5 months ago #199

Platinum Boarder
Bubble bubble make some trouble. Looks like an alien scull is forming in that foam from What, Oven cleaner?

Re: Corgi Electro, Matchbox Scorpions and Hot Wheels Sizzlers? 5 months ago #200

Platinum Boarder
Yes, oven cleaner.
The plastic bodies and window in a box, ovencleaner.
Wait a day and you can clean the bodies and the window.
Then primer and paint.

Re: Corgi Electro, Matchbox Scorpions and Hot Wheels Sizzlers? 5 months ago #201

Platinum Boarder
Slow oven cleaner. The longest I have had to leave even a badly painted set of tires and a window unit is about half an hour. Run it under warm water and all is gone. That is why I like Easy Off

Re: Corgi Electro, Matchbox Scorpions and Hot Wheels Sizzlers? 5 months ago #202

Platinum Boarder
After ovencleaner.

The following user(s) said Thank You: RoutemasterNL

Re: Corgi Electro, Matchbox Scorpions and Hot Wheels Sizzlers? 5 months ago #203

Platinum Boarder
They certainly come very clean with that oven cleaner. Great to start with.
The following user(s) said Thank You: chaccamacca

Re: Corgi Electro, Matchbox Scorpions and Hot Wheels Sizzlers? 5 months ago #204

Platinum Boarder
Gold paint, the window and 1 body.

Re: Corgi Electro, Matchbox Scorpions and Hot Wheels Sizzlers? 5 months ago #205

Platinum Boarder
After paint.

Re: Corgi Electro, Matchbox Scorpions and Hot Wheels Sizzlers? 5 months ago #206

Platinum Boarder
Here is another picture.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Nobleco, RoutemasterNL

Re: Corgi Electro, Matchbox Scorpions and Hot Wheels Sizzlers? 5 months ago #207

Platinum Boarder
Better picture of the paint color. In your spray booth it just looks like intense blue chrome paint. It is very shiny there. The last 2 pictures are much better for color.

Thanks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: chaccamacca

Re: Corgi Electro, Matchbox Scorpions and Hot Wheels Sizzlers? 5 months ago #208

Platinum Boarder
I see you have a couple Chevy cars in the back ground. One civilian and one Police???

Re: Corgi Electro, Matchbox Scorpions and Hot Wheels Sizzlers? 5 months ago #209

Platinum Boarder
Or maybe it is a Fire Chief Car?

Re: Corgi Electro, Matchbox Scorpions and Hot Wheels Sizzlers? 5 months ago #210

Platinum Boarder
Yes, it is the Fire Chief car.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nobleco