Corgi Electro, Matchbox Scorpions and Hot Wheels Sizzlers?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Restorers Group Forum: If you're restoring or customising diecast models, here's where to discuss and show off your projects!

TOPIC: Corgi Electro, Matchbox Scorpions and Hot Wheels Sizzlers?

Re: Corgi Electro, Matchbox Scorpions and Hot Wheels Sizzlers? 9 months, 1 week ago #136

Platinum Boarder
Yellow and black.

The following user(s) said Thank You: RoutemasterNL

Re: Corgi Electro, Matchbox Scorpions and Hot Wheels Sizzlers? 7 months ago #137

Platinum Boarder
<p>I have been away for a time, sorry. Something with the family.</p>
<p>This week another Corgi Electro Rockets car. The body in oven cleaner and the contacts and cap  in 1/2 water and 1/2 viakal blue.</p>
<p>I was lucky with the cap, the brushes are good.</p>
<p>Here is a picture of all the Corgi Electro Rockets car, painted, tested and working.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>
</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I had two cars with broken contacts. Lucky for me i could make 1 working car from the two. Thanks to the ribbets of RoutemasterNL.</p>
Last Edit: 7 months ago by chaccamacca.

Re: Corgi Electro, Matchbox Scorpions and Hot Wheels Sizzlers? 7 months ago #138

Platinum Boarder
Nice to see you are making great progress with your cars. 23 cars done. They all look very colorful and ready to roll again. Maybe next time you post pictures you can use the full size option instead of the thumbnails option. Makes it much easier to see the photos instead of opening them up in another window so you can actually see what the photo is.
The following user(s) said Thank You: chaccamacca

Re: Corgi Electro, Matchbox Scorpions and Hot Wheels Sizzlers? 7 months ago #139

Quite a collection there! Yesterday was the NAMAC fair, but I haven't seen a Corgi Rockets car.

Re: Corgi Electro, Matchbox Scorpions and Hot Wheels Sizzlers? 7 months ago #140

Platinum Boarder
<p>Another body cleaned with ovencleaner, it works great. Next thing is primer and paint.
</p>
<p>The Corgi rockets cars are hard to find. I have found some in excellent condition, i was lucky.</p>
Last Edit: 7 months ago by chaccamacca.

Re: Corgi Electro, Matchbox Scorpions and Hot Wheels Sizzlers? 7 months ago #141

Platinum Boarder
Hard to find and expensive are two different things. If you get them cheap, who cares but I have seen these go for way more money than I would pay.
4 cars for $65 plus shipping
2 cars for $34.42 plus shipping
The Key alone is selling for $13.23 at the cheapest that I can find plus shipping.
I hope you paid way less for these they can be quite expensive is working properly.
Here is a link for you on a Rockets Pit Stop Shop accessory with a Key too.
www.ebay.ca/itm/Corgi-Rockets-Rockets-Pi...a:g:yCsAAOSwYKtdbtsk

Re: Corgi Electro, Matchbox Scorpions and Hot Wheels Sizzlers? 7 months ago #142

Platinum Boarder
When i find the Corgi Electro cars in the UK it is cheaper for sending them from the UK to Belgium instead to Cananda. I guess i'm lucky.

Re: Corgi Electro, Matchbox Scorpions and Hot Wheels Sizzlers? 7 months ago #143

Platinum Boarder
Yes, postage makes all the difference these days. There was a time when you could mail a toy almost anywhere on the planet for under $8.00 but no more. Try to send for less than $12 now is very hard.
The following user(s) said Thank You: chaccamacca, 143Madness

Re: Corgi Electro, Matchbox Scorpions and Hot Wheels Sizzlers? 6 months, 3 weeks ago #144

Platinum Boarder
I have traded a car with a person from the UK. He send me the Corgi Electro car for free and with some work i got it running. He needed the big key from the Corgi Skypark. I have one so i made him a 3D copy and send it to him for free. I like to trade.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 143Madness

Re: Corgi Electro, Matchbox Scorpions and Hot Wheels Sizzlers? 6 months, 3 weeks ago #145

Platinum Boarder
Price of postage is definably expensive and ever increasing between £7.00-£10.00 postage roughly to post overseas in GBP, if from the USA or other countries like Argentina for example can even be more.

Nice of that person to send you the Corgi Electro car Chaccamacca and key would be helpful most certainly to him (the person you send to).

Sorting through various bits and bobs I start to gather a small amount of Corgi or Dinky that I may send on at some stage in the foreseeable.

Re: Corgi Electro, Matchbox Scorpions and Hot Wheels Sizzlers? 6 months, 2 weeks ago #146

Platinum Boarder
The last body i did: purple and gold.

Re: Corgi Electro, Matchbox Scorpions and Hot Wheels Sizzlers? 6 months, 2 weeks ago #147

Looking good. Do you have the engine for it too?

Re: Corgi Electro, Matchbox Scorpions and Hot Wheels Sizzlers? 6 months, 2 weeks ago #148

Platinum Boarder
Yes i have. But i have more bodies than working engines.
The following user(s) said Thank You: RoutemasterNL, 143Madness

Re: Corgi Electro, Matchbox Scorpions and Hot Wheels Sizzlers? 6 months, 2 weeks ago #149

At the last NAMAC fair, I searched for the Corgi Electro cars, but I did not find one!!

Re: Corgi Electro, Matchbox Scorpions and Hot Wheels Sizzlers? 6 months, 2 weeks ago #150

Platinum Boarder
They are not easy to find, i was lucky to find them.