Corgi Electro, Matchbox Scorpions and Hot Wheels Sizzlers?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Restorers Group Forum: If you're restoring or customising diecast models, here's where to discuss and show off your projects!

TOPIC: Corgi Electro, Matchbox Scorpions and Hot Wheels Sizzlers?

Re: Corgi Electro, Matchbox Scorpions and Hot Wheels Sizzlers? 10 months, 1 week ago #121

Platinum Boarder
Today in the mail 2 Corgi Electro Rockets cars. 1 Montreal and 1 Manta.
On the Manta i have to do a lot of work, new brusches, the body in half viakal and half water and 1 contact is broken.
The Montreal was in excellent condition, just a little sandpaper, the original battery(included) was dead but i recharged it.
The Montreal is running now.

The following user(s) said Thank You: karls, RoutemasterNL

Re: Corgi Electro, Matchbox Scorpions and Hot Wheels Sizzlers? 10 months, 1 week ago #122

Platinum Boarder
I have never heard of a car called Montreal. That is a city in Quebec Canada. Can you show a picture please?

Re: Corgi Electro, Matchbox Scorpions and Hot Wheels Sizzlers? 10 months, 1 week ago #123

Platinum Boarder
Alfa Romeo Montreal.

Re: Corgi Electro, Matchbox Scorpions and Hot Wheels Sizzlers? 10 months, 1 week ago #124

Platinum Boarder
<p>Here is a picture of the car.
</p>
<p> </p>
<p>It is a car with a sizzlers engine.</p>
Last Edit: 10 months, 1 week ago by chaccamacca.
The following user(s) said Thank You: karls, RoutemasterNL

Re: Corgi Electro, Matchbox Scorpions and Hot Wheels Sizzlers? 10 months, 1 week ago #125

Platinum Boarder
Ah, I understand now. Thanks for the closer photos and the box.

Re: Corgi Electro, Matchbox Scorpions and Hot Wheels Sizzlers? 10 months ago #126

Platinum Boarder
Another body and window done, black body and chrome window. And cleaned another body and window with oven cleaner.

Re: Corgi Electro, Matchbox Scorpions and Hot Wheels Sizzlers? 10 months ago #127

Platinum Boarder
Black and silver looks good on this car.
Oven cleaner sure does a good job, does it not?
The following user(s) said Thank You: chaccamacca

Re: Corgi Electro, Matchbox Scorpions and Hot Wheels Sizzlers? 9 months, 3 weeks ago #128

Platinum Boarder
Red and green.

Re: Corgi Electro, Matchbox Scorpions and Hot Wheels Sizzlers? 9 months, 3 weeks ago #129

Platinum Boarder
Another 2 bodies cleaned with oven cleaner.

Re: Corgi Electro, Matchbox Scorpions and Hot Wheels Sizzlers? 9 months, 3 weeks ago #130

Platinum Boarder
And some blue cars.

Re: Corgi Electro, Matchbox Scorpions and Hot Wheels Sizzlers? 9 months, 2 weeks ago #131

Platinum Boarder
And some purple cars.

free photo host
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nobleco, RoutemasterNL

Re: Corgi Electro, Matchbox Scorpions and Hot Wheels Sizzlers? 9 months, 2 weeks ago #132

Platinum Boarder
Yes, they are coming along really nice now. Great colors your choosing too.

Re: Corgi Electro, Matchbox Scorpions and Hot Wheels Sizzlers? 9 months, 2 weeks ago #133

Platinum Boarder
Gold and black.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Nobleco, RoutemasterNL

Re: Corgi Electro, Matchbox Scorpions and Hot Wheels Sizzlers? 9 months, 1 week ago #134

Platinum Boarder
Another done with ovencleaner.

The following user(s) said Thank You: RoutemasterNL

Re: Corgi Electro, Matchbox Scorpions and Hot Wheels Sizzlers? 9 months, 1 week ago #135

Platinum Boarder
The oven cleaner works really well on plastic and I use it all the time. A bottle lasts a long time too.