Corgi Electro, Matchbox Scorpions and Hot Wheels Sizzlers?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Restorers Group Forum: If you're restoring or customising diecast models, here's where to discuss and show off your projects!

TOPIC: Corgi Electro, Matchbox Scorpions and Hot Wheels Sizzlers?

Re: Corgi Electro, Matchbox Scorpions and Hot Wheels Sizzlers? 10 months, 3 weeks ago #106

Platinum Boarder
Windows, 1 original, 2 with golden paint and 1 with fluor paint.

Re: Corgi Electro, Matchbox Scorpions and Hot Wheels Sizzlers? 10 months, 2 weeks ago #107

Platinum Boarder
I finished some Corgi Electro Rockets cars. I like them. Now the other cars but in different colors.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Nobleco

Re: Corgi Electro, Matchbox Scorpions and Hot Wheels Sizzlers? 10 months, 2 weeks ago #108

They look superb! Did you paint the windows too?
The following user(s) said Thank You: chaccamacca

Re: Corgi Electro, Matchbox Scorpions and Hot Wheels Sizzlers? 10 months, 2 weeks ago #109

Platinum Boarder
Yes, i painted the windows but not the black windoxs. They are original.
The following user(s) said Thank You: RoutemasterNL

Re: Corgi Electro, Matchbox Scorpions and Hot Wheels Sizzlers? 10 months, 2 weeks ago #110

Platinum Boarder
Very nicely done and your silver and color seems to have done a great job. Nice addition to your collection for sure.

Re: Corgi Electro, Matchbox Scorpions and Hot Wheels Sizzlers? 10 months, 1 week ago #111

Platinum Boarder
Some windows, 3 chrome and 1 purple. Original the Manta is purple with a golden window. I'm going to do the window purple and the car gold.

Re: Corgi Electro, Matchbox Scorpions and Hot Wheels Sizzlers? 10 months, 1 week ago #112

Platinum Boarder
2 golden bodies. First primer, then 2 coats of golden paint and then clear varnisch.

Re: Corgi Electro, Matchbox Scorpions and Hot Wheels Sizzlers? 10 months, 1 week ago #113

Platinum Boarder
I finished the Corgi Electro Rockets montreal car, golden body with black window.
Car with sizzler engine.

Re: Corgi Electro, Matchbox Scorpions and Hot Wheels Sizzlers? 10 months, 1 week ago #114

Platinum Boarder
That is a very subtle gold color. It looks really nice.

Re: Corgi Electro, Matchbox Scorpions and Hot Wheels Sizzlers? 10 months, 1 week ago #115

Very well executed. Great work Patrick!

Re: Corgi Electro, Matchbox Scorpions and Hot Wheels Sizzlers? 10 months, 1 week ago #116

Platinum Boarder
Swap the colors gold and purple.

picture host

Re: Corgi Electro, Matchbox Scorpions and Hot Wheels Sizzlers? 10 months, 1 week ago #117

Platinum Boarder
Is there anybody who knows how the name is from the red supports in the black circle? Maybe it is red support but i don't know. I'm looking for them but i can not find them.

picture upload

Re: Corgi Electro, Matchbox Scorpions and Hot Wheels Sizzlers? 10 months, 1 week ago #118

Platinum Boarder
I don't recognize this. Is it a Hot Wheels track? It could be called a support or it might be an anchor. Hard to tell what it does from the angle of the photo.

Re: Corgi Electro, Matchbox Scorpions and Hot Wheels Sizzlers? 10 months, 1 week ago #119

I would call it a "base"

Re: Corgi Electro, Matchbox Scorpions and Hot Wheels Sizzlers? 10 months, 1 week ago #120

Platinum Boarder
These are the tracks for the Corgi Electro Rockets cars and Corgi Rockets cars.I have these tracks but not the red bases.