Need Suggestions - Dinky 135 Vauxhall Viva shocker
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Restorers Group Forum: If you're restoring or customising diecast models, here's where to discuss and show off your projects!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Need Suggestions - Dinky 135 Vauxhall Viva shocker

Need Suggestions - Dinky 135 Vauxhall Viva shocker 12 years, 10 months ago #1

Platinum Boarder
Ok, rescued this Vauxhall Viva. Its way beyond salvageable.

However, I\'m open to suggestions as I\'m getting a little stuck on this disaster.

Re:Need Suggestions - Dinky 135 Vauxhall Viva shocker 12 years, 10 months ago #2

Administrator
Junk yard diorama?

Re:Need Suggestions - Dinky 135 Vauxhall Viva shocker 12 years, 10 months ago #3

That or a parts donor for another project. Do you have the missing parts?

Re:Need Suggestions - Dinky 135 Vauxhall Viva shocker 12 years, 10 months ago #4

Platinum Boarder
nope, its as is.

diorama came to mind.

an overhaul to something else aswell...

Re:Need Suggestions - Dinky 135 Vauxhall Viva shocker 12 years, 10 months ago #5

Platinum Boarder
You could try gluing on a roof from another car or making one and make it look like a squashed car from a crusher.

jN

Re:Need Suggestions - Dinky 135 Vauxhall Viva shocker 12 years, 9 months ago #6

Platinum Boarder
I\'m playing with an idea and I destroyed the car further.

A novelty came to mind of car boots being converted into lounge suites. So now looking thru my parts for a suitable sofa for the broken off boot section.

The chassis I could sell on I suppose. Needs a bit of vinegar treatment and a bit of straightening.

Would post a picture but Dad borrowed my camera. For some reason he\'s fascinated with the DVD-RW part of the camera. Old ppl are like kids.
  • Page: