Restorers Group Forum: If you're restoring or customising diecast models, here's where to discuss and show off your projects!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Autoart Lancia Fulvia racing mod

Autoart Lancia Fulvia racing mod 11 years, 8 months ago #1

Expert Boarder
1/18 Lancia Fulvia by Autoart
Modification: Lowerd suspension, Roll bar, racing seat, seat belts, steering wheel, hood locks, decals

Re:Autoart Lancia Fulvia racing mod 11 years, 8 months ago #2

Platinum Boarder
Bang on job and really like your work. I have looked at all you posted today and they look great. One thing...You did post a before and after shot in one thread. It would be nice to see the before model with all of them. I like to see what the original looked like as you have cars here that I have never seen before or different models of cars that never made it to North America.
Keep up the good work.

Re:Autoart Lancia Fulvia racing mod 11 years, 8 months ago #3

Expert Boarder
Thanks
Sorry, I know I realized to shoot some before pictures a bit late, most of the old projects dont have before pictures, I think I was too excited to work on them I did not think of that 

Re:Autoart Lancia Fulvia racing mod 11 years, 8 months ago #4

Platinum Boarder
The White Alfa is the thread I was talking about. Nice to see the before so you can compare the differences. I also noticed that the model in the before/after picture is #9 but the model you have done in the thread is #4. Must have done this one before.

Re:Autoart Lancia Fulvia racing mod 11 years, 8 months ago #5

Expert Boarder
yes that\'s right

Re:Autoart Lancia Fulvia racing mod 11 years, 8 months ago #6

modifier wrote:
Thanks
Sorry, I know I realized to shoot some before pictures a bit late, most of the old projects dont have before pictures, I think I was too excited to work on them I did not think of that

Do that myself, a lot! I get into the project before I take the before pictures and sometimes forget to take the under construction pictures. Have a couple on the table now that I need to take pics of.

You do great work on these cars, 1/18 scale is one I\'ve never looked at before. I don\'t have any in my collection in that scale.
  • Page: