Restorers Group Forum: If you're restoring or customising diecast models, here's where to discuss and show off your projects!
  • Page:

TOPIC: New boxe Kit based Dinky Toys

New boxe Kit based Dinky Toys 11 years, 8 months ago #1

Gold Boarder

Création Sthubert92 based  Dinky Toys Citroen Traction

Création Sthubert92 based  Dinky Toys Citroen Ds19

Création Sthubert92 based  Dinky Toys Peugeot 203

Re:New boxe Kit based Dinky Toys 11 years, 8 months ago #2

Platinum Boarder
For lack of a name I will call you  Hubert as it was my wife\'s Father\'s name.
Hubert, absolutely Fantastic, you have done it again. I love your model kits and I wish I could get one for my collection. I am sure they are way to dear for my budget but what a topper and conversation piece to add to one\'s personal collection. Thanks again for being here on TC and showing your incredible creations.
Cheers Jim

Re:New boxe Kit based Dinky Toys 11 years, 8 months ago #3

Gold Boarder
My name is Christopher Hubert from Paris France, I am creator of miniature, my company Sthubert92
Last Edit: 11 years, 8 months ago by sthubert92.

Re:New boxe Kit based Dinky Toys 11 years, 8 months ago #4

Platinum Boarder
Jim---Since I am new here and have not seen his \"kits\"before, please explain exactly what they are, etc.  I agree that they look beautiful....are they copies of old Dinky\'s or old Dinky\'s taken apart and made into kits?  Thanks!

Re:New boxe Kit based Dinky Toys 11 years, 8 months ago #5

Platinum Boarder
These are all hand made by the maker. From my understanding, and my French is poor, he makes his own castings from molds of original Dinky toys. Makes the base plates too. Not sure but I think the hubs he turns him self ( I have a friend who does that) and I know the boxes, name and logos are all of his design and making. Really some great work. He is not the only one out there doing this. There is a guy in Germany who also makes his own Code 3 model, similar to this. Posted here on the site and if I can remember where, I will link it here.

Re:New boxe Kit based Dinky Toys 11 years, 8 months ago #6

Gold Boarder

[size= xx-small]

Re:New boxe Kit based Dinky Toys 11 years, 8 months ago #7

Platinum Boarder
Hi Chris you have made some nice model kits I like the army ones.

Re:New boxe Kit based Dinky Toys 11 years, 8 months ago #8

Platinum Boarder
The website that he listed is very interesting, unfortunately all in French.  But there are an amazing variety of models listed.  I would love to see one in person...the level of work appears to be very high.

Re:New boxe Kit based Dinky Toys 11 years, 8 months ago #9

Gold Boarder
Thank you Dinkyfan, I do a lot of models based on original Code 3 Dinky
for the USA, AUSTRALIA, CANADA, JAPAN, RUSSIA.
If you want specific questions, you can contact me on my email: This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

thank you
  • Page: