TOPIC: Catalog slot track practice.

Re: Catalog slot track practice. 9 years, 5 months ago #31

Expert Boarder
To commemorate the Olympic Games

without words

mismontajesdeslot.blogspot.com.es/2012/0...rcuito-olimpico.html

Re: Catalog slot track practice. 9 years, 5 months ago #32

Expert Boarder
Hello, I had to open a new blog My mounts slot, then the first slot My circuits, later, to overcome the 1000 designs and 400,000 visits are out of space to upload more photos, the new blog started in circuit No. 1035, a fun digital circuit long extrecho with a solution with a length of round, No. 1036 is a tribute to the olympic games and when I was designing, he has appeared Mister Potato Head, by the computer and has stayed with the No. 1037.

I keep up my work so the new blog, http://mismontajesdeslot.blogspot.com second volume of the collection, the first volume is finished

A greeting.

Manuel Gonzalez

Re: Catalog slot track practice. 9 years, 4 months ago #33

Expert Boarder
seven symmetrical design whims

Hi I have prepared a post in which step a first circuit design apparently very complex and I'm making changes as they appear explaining the remaining 6, I hope to follow him, if you have any doubt, ask

miscircuitosdeslot.blogspot.com.es/2012/...siete-caprichos.html

A greeting.

Surely, the largest collection of slot circuit designs in the world. 9 years, 1 month ago #34

Expert Boarder
These days before Christmas, we all dream of expanding our circuit a little slot, visit my blog for ideas, you will see almost 1,200 different designs, probably the largest collection of slot circuit designs in the world.

I leave the link to the past, two digital circuits in L.

miscircuitosdeslot.blogspot.com.es/2012/...s-circuitos-scx.html

You also have the auxiliary blog "Catalogue practical circuits my slot" where they are inventoried over 350 circuits 1200 and you can choose to serve you according to your dimensions or tracks.

catalogopractico.blogspot.com.es/

And the blog "My mounts slot" with more than 100 mounts spectacular heights of up to 8 crossings and many different levels.

mismontajesdeslot.blogspot.com.es/

I hope you like