Can You Identify This Controller?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Can You Identify This Controller?

Can You Identify This Controller? 10 years, 2 months ago #1

Fresh Boarder
I received this controller in a mostly junk lot of cars, track, etc. All but this I could identify; there are no manufacturer's marks, country of origin, or anything anywhere on the body.

Re: Can You Identify This Controller? 10 years, 2 months ago #2

Platinum Boarder
I have seen these before. They belong to a race car set but I can not remember which one. Revell or Cox comes to mind though.

Re: Can You Identify This Controller? 10 years, 2 months ago #3

Platinum Boarder
kinda reminds me of an accelerator for slotcars, probably early '80s.

Re: Can You Identify This Controller? 10 years, 2 months ago #4

Junior Boarder
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-1962-Blue-Rheostat-throttle-Controller-Strombecker-1-32-scale-Slot-Car-/330628420767?pt=Slot_Cars&hash=item4cfafd549f

Saw this same controller on Ebay. Its is a Vintage 1962 Blue Rheostat throttle Controller Strombecker 1/32 scale Slot Car. Not sure if the link will work but you can search Ebay by vintage slot car controllers and see it there. Hope this helps
Last Edit: 10 years, 2 months ago by stealthman.
The following user(s) said Thank You: RVREVO

Re: Can You Identify This Controller? 10 years, 2 months ago #5

Platinum Boarder
aha, before my time then.

1/32 is pretty sizable. Anyone got tracks or cars?

Re: Can You Identify This Controller? 10 years, 2 months ago #6

Fresh Boarder
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-1962-Blue-Rheostat-throttle-Controller-Strombecker-1-32-scale-Slot-Car-/330628420767?pt=Slot_Cars&hash=item4cfafd549f

Saw this same controller on Ebay. Its is a Vintage 1962 Blue Rheostat throttle Controller Strombecker 1/32 scale Slot Car. Not sure if the link will work but you can search Ebay by vintage slot car controllers and see it there. Hope this helps

Yay! Thank you! Yes, that's it! I had been searching "slot controllers" on eBay for months now but there were dozens of new listings every day and seemingly nothing resembling this.

Re: Can You Identify This Controller? 10 years, 2 months ago #7

Platinum Boarder
I see the efforts of the members of Toy Collector have come through again. Great Stuff Guys.
  • Page: