\"For Sale\" Adds Whole New Dimension To Jada Toys\' Die-Cast Line
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Here's where you can discuss all general diecast stuff - mystery items, ask who made a model of a particular car, ask for info about an obscure manufacturer or chat about anything else related to vehicles smaller than 1:1 scale!
  • Page:

TOPIC: \"For Sale\" Adds Whole New Dimension To Jada Toys\' Die-Cast Line

\"For Sale\" Adds Whole New Dimension To Jada Toys\' Die-Cast Line 11 years, 2 months ago #1

Fresh Boarder

Jada Toys introduced a unique-themed line of collectable cars just in time for the holidays of 2006.  The nation\'s leading die-cast and radio control (R/C) manufacturer had several used cars \"For Sale,\" including old-time classics like the \'69 Camaro, \'64 Impala, \'62 VW Bus and \'67 Shelby GT-500.
Jada has very cleverly taken advantage of its extensive catalog of molds and models to create an all-new family of die-cast collectables that you could find in the junk yard or in your neighbor\'s driveway with a \"for sale\" sign in the window. Bondo, rust and primer appear to be the only things holding them together.  Packaging is representative of the new line with similar \"for sale\" signs to the ones you\'d see or purchase at the auto shop or hardware store. 
Jada designers Kevin Thaxton and Sergio Rocha, said the \"For Sale\" line is distinguishable from anything else on the market with the diecasts\' innovative appearance and the packagings\' classified ad designs to have the look and feel of a newspaper. From \"oldskool\" to \"newskool\" with used cars, rust, salvaged exteriors, one-of-a-kind graphics, the \"For Sale\" line has a unique overall look.  The 1:24 scale models feature articulated doors and hoods along with customized interiors and engines. The 1:64 scale models features 100 percent die-cast body with custom paint jobs. 

Re:\"For Sale\" Adds Whole New Dimension To Jada Toys\' Die-Cast Line 11 years, 2 months ago #2

Platinum Boarder
Where might one find these toys?

Re:\"For Sale\" Adds Whole New Dimension To Jada Toys\' Die-Cast Line 11 years, 2 months ago #3

Platinum Boarder
there readily available in the US. Think their cheap too as no one seems to want them.

Re:\"For Sale\" Adds Whole New Dimension To Jada Toys\' Die-Cast Line 3 weeks, 6 days ago #4

Platinum Boarder
I don't collect many 1 24 scale but this was on sale 30% off and it replaces a Hot Wheels 1 18 I sold 7 years ago

The following user(s) said Thank You: Nobleco, RoutemasterNL

Re:\"For Sale\" Adds Whole New Dimension To Jada Toys\' Die-Cast Line 3 weeks, 5 days ago #5

Platinum Boarder
Looks like a quality item. Thanks for showing us this copy of the iconic Batmobile with Batman.
The following user(s) said Thank You: amarsden5

Re:\"For Sale\" Adds Whole New Dimension To Jada Toys\' Die-Cast Line 3 weeks, 5 days ago #6

Platinum Boarder
And Robin in the car

Re:\"For Sale\" Adds Whole New Dimension To Jada Toys\' Die-Cast Line 3 weeks, 5 days ago #7

Platinum Boarder
So he is, I missed that.

Re:\"For Sale\" Adds Whole New Dimension To Jada Toys\' Die-Cast Line 3 weeks, 5 days ago #8

now I see that too. well I see 2 red gloves I think
  • Page: