Vilmer Toys from Denmark
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Here's where you can discuss all general diecast stuff - mystery items, ask who made a model of a particular car, ask for info about an obscure manufacturer or chat about anything else related to vehicles smaller than 1:1 scale!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Vilmer Toys from Denmark

Vilmer Toys from Denmark 6 months, 3 weeks ago #1

Platinum Boarder
<p>I just published my latest installment on Vilmer Big Bedfords.  Corrections/additions always welcome.  Next up will be their cars, farm equipment, and scooters.  Any photos or info on them would be appreciated.</p>
<p>www.maronline.org.uk/the-history-of-vilm...art-vi-big-bedfords/ x</p>
<p> </p>
Last Edit: 6 months, 3 weeks ago by karls.

Re: Vilmer Toys from Denmark 6 months, 3 weeks ago #2

Platinum Boarder
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nobleco

Re: Vilmer Toys from Denmark 6 months, 3 weeks ago #3

Karl, I think I contibuted with some photos of Vilmer Toys here on Planet Diecast. Please feel free using them on MARonline
The following user(s) said Thank You: karls

Re: Vilmer Toys from Denmark 6 months, 3 weeks ago #4

Platinum Boarder
These trucks are similar guises to the plastic Triang ones, nice to see another make .

Re: Vilmer Toys from Denmark 6 months, 3 weeks ago #5

Platinum Boarder
Thanks, Andy66, My previous installments talked about their 'Dodge' and Chevrolet trucks with the same shared rear platforms and attachments. In fact, many diecast companies did the same thing, for efficient use of their molds! All in the 1950s, perhaps as a response to the Korean War (1950-53)?

Others: Lone Star Modern Army, Benbros Qualitoys, River Series, Tekno, Tootsietoy, FJ (France)...

Re: Vilmer Toys from Denmark 6 months, 3 weeks ago #6

Platinum Boarder
It is great to see all the comparisons of all the toy makers , makes this hobby so interesting , my dad loved antiques I carried this on with toys as there is so much to be learnt.
  • Page: