Best wishes for 2021 Keep it safe and stay healthy!!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Here's where you can discuss all general diecast stuff - mystery items, ask who made a model of a particular car, ask for info about an obscure manufacturer or chat about anything else related to vehicles smaller than 1:1 scale!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Best wishes for 2021 Keep it safe and stay healthy!!

Best wishes for 2021 Keep it safe and stay healthy!! 2 months, 1 week ago #1

<p>
</p>
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nobleco, Andy66

Re: Best wishes for 2021 Keep it safe and stay healthy!! 2 months, 1 week ago #2

Platinum Boarder
The following user(s) said Thank You: RoutemasterNL, Andy66

Re: Best wishes for 2021 Keep it safe and stay healthy!! 2 months, 1 week ago #3

Platinum Boarder

From the Rollerman.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nobleco, RoutemasterNL, Andy66

Re: Best wishes for 2021 Keep it safe and stay healthy!! 2 months, 1 week ago #4

Platinum Boarder

Re: Best wishes for 2021 Keep it safe and stay healthy!! 2 months, 1 week ago #5

Gold Boarder
Best wishes and stay healthy.

Best Regards - Wolter

Re: Best wishes for 2021 Keep it safe and stay healthy!! 2 months, 1 week ago #6

Platinum Boarder
Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nobleco, RoutemasterNL

Re: Best wishes for 2021 Keep it safe and stay healthy!! 2 months, 1 week ago #7

Platinum Boarder
what to do if your betta fish is not eating

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda

Hugh

Re: Best wishes for 2021 Keep it safe and stay healthy!! 2 months, 1 week ago #8

Platinum Boarder
<p>
</p>

Re: Best wishes for 2021 Keep it safe and stay healthy!! 2 months ago #9

Platinum Boarder
Christmas morning here in BC Canada about 9:15 am. I hope every one had a great Christmas. We are always late here so this afternoon is present opening time. Hope you all got what you were wishing for.
Merry Christmas all. Jim
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andy66

Re: Best wishes for 2021 Keep it safe and stay healthy!! 2 months ago #10

Platinum Boarder
Thank you for that Jim.
It's Christmas Day evening here in the UK. It could have been better but for the Covid restrictions so let us all hope for a better 2021. Like Jim I hope you all got what you wished for - I certainly did I got my 2021 Stanley Gibbons catalogue.
Wishing you all a happy, peaceful and safe new year - Hugh
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nobleco

Re: Best wishes for 2021 Keep it safe and stay healthy!! 2 months ago #11

Platinum Boarder
Thanks Hugh. We have finished our day and are now cooking the Turkey. Very nice day indeed as we have -5C temps and even some sun for most of the day. Nights still cloud over so we could not see the conjunction of Jupiter and Saturn.
I got from my wife a really nice 188 Caravan, the one with the small sky light in the roof and a good wrecked up Commer Recovery Truck, 25x/430. That will be a nice stock restoration for the wrecker.
Did anyone else get any toys they were hoping for or a catalogue or book like Hugh?? Sound off is so.

Re: Best wishes for 2021 Keep it safe and stay healthy!! 2 months ago #12

Cheers guys, we did not buy any presents this year, due to the Pandamic it is all so different and hard. Next year will be better.

Re: Best wishes for 2021 Keep it safe and stay healthy!! 2 months ago #13

Platinum Boarder
Tracy and I bought presents for our selves a couple months ago and gave them to each other as they arrived to wrap up and put under out tree. Did it all on line too. All but 2 small gifts did not arrive in time but no big deal. Christmas was good for us this year but no visiting. My Daughter would come with her hubby and our 2 grand Children for a visit today, Boxing Day but not this year. Lets hope for next year to be back to normal as well start to get vaccinated.
  • Page: