Towed Vehicles and what tows them
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Here's where you can discuss all general diecast stuff - mystery items, ask who made a model of a particular car, ask for info about an obscure manufacturer or chat about anything else related to vehicles smaller than 1:1 scale!

TOPIC: Towed Vehicles and what tows them

Re: Towed Vehicles and what tows them 6 months, 1 week ago #76

Platinum Boarder
<p>So many color variations on that small trailer. I had no idea. I have 2 later version red trailers like the lower right. I also have one dark blue one with fat tires you don't show and also an orange trailer, both Middle early with the rivet showing and wire tow bar. It seems original to me and in pretty good shape too.
<br /><br />
<br /><br />
<br /><br />
<br /><br /><br /></p>
Last Edit: 6 months, 1 week ago by Nobleco.
The following user(s) said Thank You: RoutemasterNL

Re: Towed Vehicles and what tows them 6 months, 1 week ago #77

Platinum Boarder
It could use a good cleaning though.

Re: Towed Vehicles and what tows them 6 months, 1 week ago #78

Can't wait for the AIM to arrive and start reading

Re: Towed Vehicles and what tows them 6 months, 1 week ago #79

Platinum Boarder
<p>RoutemasterNL wrote:
Can't wait for the AIM to arrive and start reading
</p>
<p>Next to Jan's regular Dinky contribution, you will also find an article in this AIM by me.</p>
The following user(s) said Thank You: janwerner

Re: Towed Vehicles and what tows them 6 months, 1 week ago #80

Platinum Boarder
Well, the latest issue fell on my doormat, just a moment ago, including my and Gerrit's articles.

Re: Towed Vehicles and what tows them 6 months, 1 week ago #81

Platinum Boarder
Very nice, I will have to see if I can enlargen the pages so I can read them.

Re: Towed Vehicles and what tows them 6 months, 1 week ago #82

Platinum Boarder
Do a right click on the picture as it is presented to us on the forum, it will open in a new tab.

Then click on the three black lines at top right of your screen in the browser bar and a window will drop down showing many options.

There will be a zoom function so just keep clicking on the + sign to enlarge the image and then you can read it.

Rollerman.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nobleco

Re: Towed Vehicles and what tows them 6 months, 1 week ago #83

Platinum Boarder
Thanks for that note Kevin. It works for me by double left clicking the picture.

Re: Towed Vehicles and what tows them 6 months, 1 week ago #84

Platinum Boarder
It opens in a Postimage window and will only zoom in once. That is one of the problems with using Postimage. Can't get to the original, just the Postimage uploaded picture. Besides it is all in Dutch.

Re: Towed Vehicles and what tows them 6 months, 1 week ago #85

Platinum Boarder
Don't left click on the picture at all, you do a right click and it opens in a new window, not the postimage one.

Re: Towed Vehicles and what tows them 6 months, 1 week ago #86

Platinum Boarder
his is how much I can zoom in, 300%
bp station finder
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nobleco

Re: Towed Vehicles and what tows them 6 months, 1 week ago #87

Platinum Boarder
Well, I don't get that at all. Right click and I get to choose from a long list so I pick "Open link in new window" and I got directly to postimage. If I choose open in new tab I get the same. Once a picture is posted here, from my experience, you only get the Postimage page of the photo, nothing else. It does not take me anywhere else as it does not know where the picture originated. It just shows what it knows, that Jan up loaded it to Postimage and then posted it here. I have tried any number of ways so maybe it is my browser but I don't think so. I user Firefox.
Here is what I do.

and where it takes me.

Re: Towed Vehicles and what tows them 6 months, 1 week ago #88

Platinum Boarder
I can Save As on the image and put it on my desktop. Then with Picture Manager I can zoom up to 800% if I wish. That way it works for me.

Re: Towed Vehicles and what tows them 6 months, 1 week ago #89

Platinum Boarder
There you go, in the first picture it is the 9th option down 'View Image' is what you need to left click on.

Re: Towed Vehicles and what tows them 6 months, 1 week ago #90

Platinum Boarder
Yes, that gives me a picture of the posted picture on a black back ground. No controls but if I hold the Ctrl Key and use my mouse wheel I can zoom pretty large up to I can only see a small portion of the page. There are no controls to zoom with or do anything else with. That is why I save as and then edit or zoom or what ever in Picture Manager.