I think I have a Porsche Long Nose with Cyrillic writing on it ???
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Here's where you can discuss all general diecast stuff - mystery items, ask who made a model of a particular car, ask for info about an obscure manufacturer or chat about anything else related to vehicles smaller than 1:1 scale!
  • Page:

TOPIC: I think I have a Porsche Long Nose with Cyrillic writing on it ???

I think I have a Porsche Long Nose with Cyrillic writing on it ??? 3 years, 9 months ago #1

Fresh Boarder
<p>So I have this ! I think I have a Porsche Long Nose with Cyrillic writing on it ??? Got it with a bunch of other stuff ! It has 931H on the roof ? Looks like it has lights painted on the roof, maybe some sort of Police car ??</p>
<p>
</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>

Re: I think I have a Porsche Long Nose with Cyrillic writing on it ??? 3 years, 9 months ago #2

Fresh Boarder
<p>
</p>
<p>
</p>
<p>
</p>

Re: I think I have a Porsche Long Nose with Cyrillic writing on it ??? 3 years, 9 months ago #3

Fresh Boarder
I think the writing is Persian !

Re: I think I have a Porsche Long Nose with Cyrillic writing on it ??? 3 years, 9 months ago #4

Platinum Boarder
There may be a member here who will know what brand this is but it is hard when they are made in China. Maybe the logo beside the ®
will give a clue. Interesting that the 3 is backwards on the base but the rest of the numbers are the right way.
Maybe this will help.

Re: I think I have a Porsche Long Nose with Cyrillic writing on it ??? 3 years, 9 months ago #5

Hi and welcome to the site. What do you collect?
Never seen this car before soI can't tell

Re: I think I have a Porsche Long Nose with Cyrillic writing on it ??? 3 years, 9 months ago #6

Fresh Boarder
<p>
</p>
The following user(s) said Thank You: RoutemasterNL

Re: I think I have a Porsche Long Nose with Cyrillic writing on it ??? 3 years, 9 months ago #7

Platinum Boarder
This is one of about 22 models from Globalway International. The 931 is the item number. The large logo near the small copyright logo is the original logo for the manufacturer in China. I think Globalway borrow it for some of the packaging.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nobleco

Re: I think I have a Porsche Long Nose with Cyrillic writing on it ??? 3 years, 9 months ago #8

Platinum Boarder
<p>Gee Jim, that is an informative list you dug up, thank you for that!</p>
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nobleco

Re: I think I have a Porsche Long Nose with Cyrillic writing on it ??? 3 years, 9 months ago #9

that is a great collection. And I like the display

Re: I think I have a Porsche Long Nose with Cyrillic writing on it ??? 3 years, 9 months ago #10

Platinum Boarder
Well, we found the answer thanks to Rollerman. Tip of the hat to you.
That is a nice display of 81 Matchbox models. What is missing from slot 38, if I may ask?

Re: I think I have a Porsche Long Nose with Cyrillic writing on it ??? 3 years, 8 months ago #11

Platinum Boarder
<p>I don't think you will get an answer to that Jim. I wonder.......</p>

Re: I think I have a Porsche Long Nose with Cyrillic writing on it ??? 3 years, 8 months ago #12

Platinum Boarder
No, probably not but I still try to get new members to contribute, no matter how small the contribution.

Re: I think I have a Porsche Long Nose with Cyrillic writing on it ??? 3 years, 8 months ago #13

Platinum Boarder
That would drive me absolutely crazy to look at such a nice display case with just two empty spots. hahahaaha i'd be on a 24/7 mission to get them. That's the collector's OCD in me I guess

Re: I think I have a Porsche Long Nose with Cyrillic writing on it ??? 3 years, 8 months ago #14

Platinum Boarder
Yes, I would agree.
  • Page: