The Repair shop: Fixing Britain
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Here's where you can discuss all general diecast stuff - mystery items, ask who made a model of a particular car, ask for info about an obscure manufacturer or chat about anything else related to vehicles smaller than 1:1 scale!
  • Page:

TOPIC: The Repair shop: Fixing Britain

Re: The Repair shop: Fixing Britain 1 month ago #16

Platinum Boarder
<p>Thanks Jim, I did not expect you to go into it so deep. We both think the same, but sometimes explain it a bit differently. Of course we hope others will benefit from what we do. Still, I always hope that a lot of people see what I do and the more I hope a lot of them comment. For me it is no fun to be on a forum and have only one or two comments, no matter positive or negative. And of course I like it when my my work gets praise. As a contrast on Facebook a lot of people just give a smiley or thumbs up. I do not like that.</p>
<p>Also, at the moment, I think we are very close here to what I mean: only one or two members reply.</p>
Last Edit: 1 month ago by Keesie.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nobleco

Re: The Repair shop: Fixing Britain 1 month ago #17

Platinum Boarder
<p>That is the reason I stayed far away from Facebook........up to last week.</p>
<p>As you know I am into the history and other activities here where I live. As my wife is on Facebook, I saw that someone placed a photo and no one knew where it was taken. I did, and replied via my wife: 'Kees says that.....' at that moment I thought to become a member myself and explain. So I did, and the deeper reason to become a member is to get historic pictures from others too. This proves a succes already.</p>
Last Edit: 1 month ago by Keesie.

Re: The Repair shop: Fixing Britain 1 month ago #18

Platinum Boarder
Like Keesie I stayed far away from facebook but circumstances dictated I join and now the benefits to me, my hobbies and to other like minded collectors are amazing. It is the easiest and quickest way to get connected with other enthusiasts and so far I have not found any subject not featured on facebook.
  • Page: