What have you bought during the Covid-19 Pandemic?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Here's where you can discuss all general diecast stuff - mystery items, ask who made a model of a particular car, ask for info about an obscure manufacturer or chat about anything else related to vehicles smaller than 1:1 scale!

TOPIC: What have you bought during the Covid-19 Pandemic?

Re: What have you bought during the Covid-19 Pandemic? 1 month ago #91

Platinum Boarder
There are always opportunities for improvement. The postwar re-issue of the no. Dinky no. 36b Bentley as an example. I bought the one on the right in 1991, 29 years ago. This year I bought the replacement on the left - featuring in one of the group pictures above - a real beauty, with hardly any paint loss. Kind regards, Jan

The following user(s) said Thank You: Nobleco, RoutemasterNL

Re: What have you bought during the Covid-19 Pandemic? 1 month ago #92

Platinum Boarder
I do to Theo and we are hoping to get back over there sometime in about 2 or 3 years after the world gets hold of this virus and kills it.

Re: What have you bought during the Covid-19 Pandemic? 1 month ago #93

Bought in a second hand shop in Beverwijk (and already sold on ) A Mercury no. 64 Fiat 124 in very good condition

bb&t open today
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nobleco

Re: What have you bought during the Covid-19 Pandemic? 1 month ago #94

Platinum Boarder
nice example! And you already flipped it? Good for you
We don't see many Mercurys here. I personally like them. Nice detail and quality. Thanks for sharing this.

Re: What have you bought during the Covid-19 Pandemic? 4 weeks, 1 day ago #95

Platinum Boarder
Did it you get a good price for the Merc.

Re: What have you bought during the Covid-19 Pandemic? 2 weeks, 1 day ago #96

Platinum Boarder
The longer it lasts, the more new additions (what else to spend the money on in these boring times?)

The following user(s) said Thank You: RoutemasterNL

Re: What have you bought during the Covid-19 Pandemic? 2 weeks, 1 day ago #97

Platinum Boarder
Nice group. I guess the racer at the top, the Speed of the Wind, must be from the 1930's or at least pre war. Nice score even with the bit of fatigue. Expected in a model this old.