What have you bought during the Covid-19 Pandemic?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Here's where you can discuss all general diecast stuff - mystery items, ask who made a model of a particular car, ask for info about an obscure manufacturer or chat about anything else related to vehicles smaller than 1:1 scale!
  • Page:

TOPIC: What have you bought during the Covid-19 Pandemic?

Re: What have you bought during the Covid-19 Pandemic? 1 week, 4 days ago #16

Platinum Boarder
Thanks you both.

I still haven't recieved all the models I bought.

But I will shoot all of them and post them but not before August.

Yes Dinky characters are original. They're yet in the display case where is my Dinky service station.

Re: What have you bought during the Covid-19 Pandemic? 1 day, 3 hours ago #17

Platinum Boarder
I have purchased another Rolls Royce Silver Wraith for my two tone collection. About $20 including shipping from England to Canada so deals are still out there.
The seller said "Rare to find tax disc, GB and Running In stickers still in place. Dated 1959.":
He got the year correct at lest. Now I have to decide what color combination I should do. My wife pointed out that most of the RR I have done match up with the Craft beers I have b
een buying. I will post pictures of the cars with the beers in another post this coming weekend and you can decide. Am I influenced???

Re: What have you bought during the Covid-19 Pandemic? 1 day, 3 hours ago #18

Platinum Boarder
I will not repaint it if the seller is correct about the stickers though.

Re: What have you bought during the Covid-19 Pandemic? 21 hours, 42 minutes ago #19

are you influenced or under influence Black with grey is very neat....

Re: What have you bought during the Covid-19 Pandemic? 10 hours, 50 minutes ago #20

Platinum Boarder
Mostly under influence these days. Black and grey sounds nice though, Thanks for the suggestion.

Re: What have you bought during the Covid-19 Pandemic? 10 hours, 15 minutes ago #21

Platinum Boarder
The first thing that came to my eye were the stickers , I absolutely love models when they have had these added , Corgi produced these & some where I have a couple of un-opened packs.
When i was younger these were old stock & you could not get them so I used to make my own , I keep on about my boxed models I have stored away mostly from the late 70's to early 80's & some of those have my home made no. plate which I did in the British white & yellow .
I promise that I will show these when I get a chance but with the situation now I have been back at work for three weeks & it is taking my time up more than ever as we all want our companies to keep going.
I will post a picture of a Spot On MGA I bought during this time in life to which someone has applied these great accessories.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nobleco

Re: What have you bought during the Covid-19 Pandemic? 6 hours, 33 minutes ago #22

Platinum Boarder
<p>I remember I had some with that kind of stickers. This is lovely to me for played with models. I have to admit I used to remove them from mint models. Here is what I recieved 3 days ago. It includes some references I have talked about in the previous topic page. This lot covers some of my purchase from early march (before confinement) and mid june  (post-confinement).</p>
<p>
</p>
Last Edit: 6 hours, 31 minutes ago by Corky.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nobleco

Re: What have you bought during the Covid-19 Pandemic? 6 hours, 3 minutes ago #23

Platinum Boarder
<p>Lovely models and I like your Unic Multibucket Truck. I have an original with some play wear and an original box. I only paid $21.00 US including shipping for the box, the truck was half again more. Still a good deal for originals.</p>
Last Edit: 6 hours, 2 minutes ago by Nobleco.
  • Page: