Missing Photographs
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Here's where you can discuss all general diecast stuff - mystery items, ask who made a model of a particular car, ask for info about an obscure manufacturer or chat about anything else related to vehicles smaller than 1:1 scale!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Missing Photographs

Missing Photographs 5 months, 1 week ago #1

Platinum Boarder
<p>On the site earlier today and all ok - just come back on and loads of photos seem to have disappeared - or is it me?</p>
<p>Hugh</p>

Re: Missing Photographs 5 months, 1 week ago #2

Platinum Boarder
How long have you been gone Hugh, quite a while me thinks. Photo Bucket, which was used may many here, stopped allowing the photos of free memberships photographs from being viewed. If you joined and paid I don't know if they would change back but I did not ask. I took all my photos back. I already had about 75% of them on my back up drive anyway. I have been changing photos for it seems like 2 years. When I find some free time I look for them and replace them.

Sorry to hear your missing photos but that may be the reason.

Re: Missing Photographs 5 months, 1 week ago #3

Platinum Boarder
Jim - thanks for getting back. How long have I been gone - this crossed my mind but I have been posting regularly over the past months. It wasn't just some of my photos (not all of them) that were missing but others as well. It did seem they were the larger file size shots that were missing????
However - as if by magic I signed on this morning and abracadabra the photos were back!?! I am at a complete loss.

Hugh

Re: Missing Photographs 5 months, 1 week ago #4

Platinum Boarder
Hugh
With the problems we have been having on the site nothing surprises me any more.
Now I am back to logging in to see who has posted as the notices via email have stopped for me and no one at Admin is answering my emails. I think we are on our own until the site just dies. Thanks a lot there Vertical Scope for all your help.
I am glad the photos did show up thought. Something seems to have gone right for a change.
  • Page: