I seem to have been buying lately
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Here's where you can discuss all general diecast stuff - mystery items, ask who made a model of a particular car, ask for info about an obscure manufacturer or chat about anything else related to vehicles smaller than 1:1 scale!

TOPIC: I seem to have been buying lately

Re: I seem to have been buying lately 2 weeks, 1 day ago #46

Platinum Boarder
Do search on here you have to go to where you sign out in the top right hand corner. Click the drop down arrow and go to 'Settings' on the left side. From there Click on 'Preferences'. When you get there you will see black boxes on the left of your screen. Top is 'Forums' It is a fly-out, hover over it and at the bottom you will see "Forum Search" click on that and then change some of the parameters there.
In the 'Find Posts From' the default is 'a year ago' Change that to 'Any Date' That way you get all that is here. You can use the 'Search by User Name' at the top but make sure it is spelled correctly. You can find out if you have it right in the Community/Members tab in the red bar above. For the search all I do is make the date any data and in this case Renault Alpine and there it was.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tick

Re: I seem to have been buying lately 2 weeks, 1 day ago #47

Platinum Boarder
Excellent! Thank you!