I seem to have been buying lately
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Here's where you can discuss all general diecast stuff - mystery items, ask who made a model of a particular car, ask for info about an obscure manufacturer or chat about anything else related to vehicles smaller than 1:1 scale!

TOPIC: I seem to have been buying lately

Re: I seem to have been buying lately 3 months, 3 weeks ago #31

Platinum Boarder
As you have seen I have finished up the Rolls Royce Silver Wraith's, my numbers 4 & 5 in my collection of two-tone RR's. I have started the Bentley as of yesterday and today it will get its first paint on the body. I will be doing it as close to original as I can get but don't have the right color for the folded top.
The plane I have been working on that came from Can is also almost done. I have the wheels mounted and have painted the nose black. I got ahead of myself yesterday and put the decals on, went well mostly, and then realized I had not painted the blue. Stewed over that last night and woke up about 3am with a solution. Spray the nose area with clear and let it dry really well. I was afraid the decals would come off it I just taped them. I don't want to do it free hand and I did not want to harm the decals. The clear should do the trick. Keeping my fingers crossed as that paint goes on today too.
I am also painting the canopy I got for the 25 series wagon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 143Madness