Houten NAMAC Fair Feb 2020
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Here's where you can discuss all general diecast stuff - mystery items, ask who made a model of a particular car, ask for info about an obscure manufacturer or chat about anything else related to vehicles smaller than 1:1 scale!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Houten NAMAC Fair Feb 2020

Re: Houten NAMAC Fair Feb 2020 1 year, 1 month ago #16

Jan, what a great advert. I am going to identify the cars on the transporter to see if I have them already or that they have to be found and restored by me.

Did you notice the spelling error in the Dutch leaflet?

Re: Houten NAMAC Fair Feb 2020 1 month, 2 weeks ago #17

Platinum Boarder
One year ago now, this 15 February Houten Fair and zero fairs in between! A bit boring, but let's hope we can meet again soon, some time in the course of this year or next year ...
Now it's the postman only we can be waiting for.
Mid-February he delivered this nice lemon Dinky Triumph TR2 Sports (civilian), a companion to the grey one and the pink competition issue. Kind regards Jan

The following user(s) said Thank You: Nobleco

Re: Houten NAMAC Fair Feb 2020 1 month, 2 weeks ago #18

Platinum Boarder
At least you have the hopes of having more toy fairs. Very few and very very far between here in Western Canada. Can't afford $800.00 or more for the trip besides buying the toys.

Very nice set and the Lemon TR looks fantastic. Thanks for showing.

Re: Houten NAMAC Fair Feb 2020 1 month, 2 weeks ago #19

Nice trio of TRs! Yes let's hope things can get back to normal in a while. I really miss the contacts with fellow collectors too.

Re: Houten NAMAC Fair Feb 2020 1 month, 2 weeks ago #20

Platinum Boarder
Dinky did paint their early models in some fantastic colours these all look great.
  • Page: