A month ago
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Here's where you can discuss all general diecast stuff - mystery items, ask who made a model of a particular car, ask for info about an obscure manufacturer or chat about anything else related to vehicles smaller than 1:1 scale!

TOPIC: A month ago

A month ago 4 months, 3 weeks ago #1

Platinum Boarder
<p>Hi guys,</p>
<p>I logged in, to see it is almost a month ago since my last contribution. Sorry for that, as you are not used to that......haha. Several things happened so I had my mind on other things. Firstly, wintertime here, so no restos. Also we have two kittens here, Chip and Dale. They are now exactly 6 months old, and they had to be operated. The female was done a few days ago, so now healing. After that I can show them the outside world.......when this storm has calmed down. Then our central heating system gave up. The mechanic is installing a new one now. There is more.......</p>
Last Edit: 4 months, 3 weeks ago by Keesie.

Re: A month ago 4 months, 3 weeks ago #2

Platinum Boarder
<p>And further, it might be possible I have to change my avatar in a few days time.........</p>

Re: A month ago 4 months, 3 weeks ago #3

Platinum Boarder
Curious to see the replacement. Good Luck.
Females Spayed and Males Neutered are the terms. Have always had my cats done when they are young as yours are. The heal quickly and the males never get aggressive after that.

Re: A month ago 4 months, 3 weeks ago #4

Will the color change or the brand??? See you in Houten?

Re: A month ago 4 months, 3 weeks ago #5

Platinum Boarder
<p>Thanks guys. The vet and others told me they would be less wild after the operation, but they become wilder.......and wilder.</p>
<p>About the car, been 'working' on it for a month or so. A lot of things happened to come together: no more interest in the bank on savings, someone I knew of my age died, and and advert for this car. My car is still good, 13 years old now, and we have it for 11 years. I can't sell it when broken down, so time to go while it is still ok.</p>
<p>
techron gas station</p>
<p> </p>
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andy66, 143Madness

Re: A month ago 4 months, 3 weeks ago #6

Platinum Boarder
<p>So I had a budget, and I saw an advert from a private person......who did not want to trade in my old one. So a freind advised me to contact a certain Ford dealer. Over the phone he said the whole transaction (him buying my old one, and also buying the new one for me) could be done for that budget, but when I went to see him the deal was 19000 euros more.....</p>
<p>Over to my own dealer who services my car. He contacted the seller, arranged a price, told it to me, and a day later the seller wanted more.......</p>

Re: A month ago 4 months, 3 weeks ago #7

Platinum Boarder
<p>Then I contacted the seller last week. Bear in mind the car was on sale for EIGHT months already! Finally the priced dropped, and we agreed, if only for the test of course. This is  a risk, because I did not want to end up with two cars. So I placed and add for my old one, and two people ARE interested.</p>
<p>I will go over to test the new one THIS AFTERNOON, and in a few days sell the old one. It is a Ford again........wish me luck.</p>

Re: A month ago 4 months, 3 weeks ago #8

Platinum Boarder
<p>So, same brand Theo. Yes, I will see you in Houten! Ay least you know why I have been absent the past month......</p>

Re: A month ago 4 months, 3 weeks ago #9

Platinum Boarder
Looking forward to seeing the new Ford. I bet it is a smaller gas saving model and may even have a plug in for electricity? or will be be environmentally good?

Re: A month ago 4 months, 3 weeks ago #10

Platinum Boarder
<p>Nobleco wrote:
Curious to see the replacement. Good Luck. Females Spayed and Males Neutered are the terms. Have always had my cats done when they are young as yours are. The heal quickly and the males never get aggressive after that.
<br /><br />The neighbour's car is wild, then again not ever been given the 'snip' pees everywhere and does all things related to male cat life as such like chasing and hunting down the females.</p>

Re: A month ago 4 months, 3 weeks ago #11

Platinum Boarder
<p>Thanks guys. The cats are wild and it seems the operation did affect their behaviour. They did their pee and poop in the right place and continue doing that.</p>
<p>The car. I bought it and drove it home yesterday evening. Sorry not small, and no electric.......</p>
<p>I also have some customers for the old one.</p>
<p>
</p>

Re: A month ago 4 months, 3 weeks ago #12

Platinum Boarder
I like the color but don't know what it is. Sort of looks like an Audi to me

Re: A month ago 4 months, 3 weeks ago #13

Platinum Boarder
<p>Jim, maybe this will help!</p>
<p>
short term goals in football</p>
<p>
</p>
<p>
</p>
<p>
</p>
<p>
</p>
<p> </p>
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nobleco

Re: A month ago 4 months, 3 weeks ago #14

Platinum Boarder
Very nice indeed. What year is it? 5.0L will go fast for sure.

Re: A month ago 4 months, 3 weeks ago #15

Platinum Boarder
<p>It is 2015, only 12.000 miles on it. Full of options!</p>