Coronavirus outbreak in China
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Here's where you can discuss all general diecast stuff - mystery items, ask who made a model of a particular car, ask for info about an obscure manufacturer or chat about anything else related to vehicles smaller than 1:1 scale!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Coronavirus outbreak in China

Coronavirus outbreak in China 5 months ago #1

Platinum Boarder
<p>Found this when searching online and it makes me wonder...<br /><br /><br /><br />With the Spread of all this disease how is it really effecting things in Mainland China, post appears to be delayed on all goods I have recently ordered from there now urge people to stay indoors I suppose and keep covered up by the sounds of it. <br /><br />How long will this go on for and how much worse is the worry here.<br /><br /></p>
Last Edit: 5 months ago by 143Madness.

Re: Coronavirus outbreak in China 5 months ago #2

Platinum Boarder

Re: Coronavirus outbreak in China 5 months ago #3

Platinum Boarder
We have three infected people here in Canada and no deaths. I think there is no vaccine and no cure yet. Canada is working on that as well as other nations. WHO is also involved and getting a lot of the worlds scientists involved too.
I think the number in the USA is about 15 and also no deaths I have heard about.
Over 28,000 infected world wide and about 590 deaths so far. It is a type of Flu and is hard on the young and the old as most if not all Flu viruses are. Being in a small town of about 660, I don't worry. Even in Grand Forks with over 4500 people I don't worry. If you are worried, get a face mask and wear it in crowds and on the transit, where ever you go where there are large groups. Stay away from International Air ports if you can and take protection if you have to fly.
WASHING YOUR HANDS, many times a day or as often as needed. Specially if your in high traffic areas. All this is common sense if you ask me. Use gloves for doors and the like and if you cough, cough into the corner of your arm, NOT into your hands. That will spread even the common cold.
Stay safe.

Re: Coronavirus outbreak in China 5 months ago #4

Platinum Boarder
Oh Ya, Don't order anything from China, Hong Kong or Thailand as those shipments have been stopped from what I hear. Nothing in or out of certain provinces in China so expect lengthy waits.

Re: Coronavirus outbreak in China 5 months ago #5

Platinum Boarder
I have a couple of things on the way and have not been notified of any delay.

Re: Coronavirus outbreak in China 5 months ago #6

Gold Boarder
The Coronavirus sends the oil price down:

www.cnbc.com/2020/02/05/oil-prices-may-s...utbreak-analyst.html

Sounds like buying a Big Block with two four barrels to me!
  • Page: