Market finds
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Here's where you can discuss all general diecast stuff - mystery items, ask who made a model of a particular car, ask for info about an obscure manufacturer or chat about anything else related to vehicles smaller than 1:1 scale!

TOPIC: Market finds

Re: Market finds 10 months, 2 weeks ago #136

Platinum Boarder
We have had several conversations here about the Global Shipping Program..... don't get me started.
I cant tell you how many times I message sellers to ask if they will send direct rather then use the GSP.
Initially the GSP identified "duty" fees. Someone must have cautioned them as there is no such duty on used toys. The GSP now refers to "import" fees which could mean a brokerage fee which has nothing to do with CRA or Customs.
As for tracking, I find within Canada and from the UK and USA I do get up to date tracking from Canada Post and Royal Mail and USPS. No such detail from the other services though
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nobleco

Re: Market finds 10 months, 2 weeks ago #137

Platinum Boarder
Same on the tracking but the shipment from Kees in Holland I could not track. Even with the same tools and links he provided me. Only the screen prints he sent gave me an idea, then it was here. About the same time it would take from England.

Re: Market finds 5 months ago #138

Platinum Boarder
Little update on the photo below. The Austin Healey, TR-2 and the MGA have been restored. You can find them in the Restorations, Customs and Code 3's section.
The Bedford Cab got new tires and was added to my tanker body. The cab is darker than the tank and I will be re painting it at some time.
I think the Mercedes is staying as it is as it is in great condition, Thanks Keesie. I have ordered the spare wheel for the trunk too.
It is almost time to restore the 'T' Bird and the Vette.

Re: Market finds 5 months ago #139

Platinum Boarder
I am also going to see if one of those diamond shaped springs will work on a Dinky Rolls Royce I have to do the suspension on
The following user(s) said Thank You: RoutemasterNL