Market finds
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Here's where you can discuss all general diecast stuff - mystery items, ask who made a model of a particular car, ask for info about an obscure manufacturer or chat about anything else related to vehicles smaller than 1:1 scale!

TOPIC: Market finds

Re: Market finds 11 months, 1 week ago #106

Platinum Boarder
<p>Nr 27.</p>
<p>
host pictures</p>
<p> </p>
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nobleco, 143Madness

Re: Market finds 11 months, 1 week ago #107

Platinum Boarder
Is that another Austin Healey I see? This time it looks like it has a truck rack or am I wrong. The vans are of no interest to me but thanks for showing us.

Re: Market finds 11 months, 1 week ago #108

Platinum Boarder
<p>No cheap Mercedes Benz plastic base.</p>
<p>Nr 28. This is the final drawer, just Jeeps FC-150. Two drawers remain with stuff like stickers, leather parts, stuff which could be handy to me in future.</p>
<p>
</p>
Last Edit: 11 months, 1 week ago by Keesie.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nobleco, 143Madness

Re: Market finds 11 months, 1 week ago #109

Platinum Boarder
Again, not interested but some nice conversions could be made. Say a roofers truck to get tiles in your case or Asphalt Shingles up in our case to the roof for re-roofing houses. Hay bale conveyor for farms, and even in an airport scenario for baggage loading. I am sure you could think of other uses too. Fire Department rescue???

Re: Market finds 11 months, 1 week ago #110

Platinum Boarder
<p>Of course they can be used in a scene for rescuing people from a plane omn an airport......</p>
<p>I will now picture the models you picked out, and then we will see what your definite choice is.</p>

Re: Market finds 11 months ago #111

Platinum Boarder
<p>Jim, I made a nice cabinet for my Prameta collection, which took some time.</p>
<p>I now pictured the models of your interest. Anything else?</p>
<p>
</p>
<p> </p>
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nobleco

Re: Market finds 11 months ago #112

Platinum Boarder
<p>All for free of course.</p>

Re: Market finds 11 months ago #113

Platinum Boarder
<p>not like I actually wanted, nor need any free models anyway, even if I had of been up to 'googling' your strange lamp Kees.</p>
Last Edit: 11 months ago by 143Madness.

Re: Market finds 11 months ago #114

Platinum Boarder
<p>No problem 143, those are the models Jim needs. Also, in his part of the world, they are more difficult to get.</p>
<p>Off to Houten toyfair.........NOW!</p>

Re: Market finds 11 months ago #115

I'll be leaving in ten minutes time for Houten

Re: Market finds 11 months ago #116

Platinum Boarder
<p>I did not see you there.</p>

Re: Market finds 11 months ago #117

Platinum Boarder
Those all look great Kees. I just have to get a window unit for the Bedford Cab. The parts for the sports cars i have in stock so no problem with them. The rest will be nice additions so you small Corgi collection. Thanks.
Thanks also for the cabinet pictures. Looks really good with the Prameta cars in it.

Re: Market finds 11 months ago #118

Platinum Boarder
<p>Ok, for the Mercedes you  just need tyres. I might add a vacuum glazing for the Bedford if you like. I could take the tyres off if yours are ok. The Thunderbird needs tyres, and the 3 GB racing cars need screens. The Corvette needs a new suspension. As I showed you before, the bumpers/grille and suspension is one complete unit. Bumpers and grille are ok, but the suspension is gone. I will add a stainless steel unit to repair this.</p>
Last Edit: 11 months ago by Keesie.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nobleco

Re: Market finds 11 months ago #119

Platinum Boarder
Kees, I have tires for the Mercedes and all the rest here. I can get screens on the order I am putting in now for the Bedford and the MGA. You can keep the tires as I have new replacements for them. I have the screens for the Dinky Sports cars here and the suspension on the Corvette would be great to have one of your fixes for that. I also have steering wheels and drivers for the sports cars. Might be nice to have on in the Corgi, I just have to drill a hole.

Re: Market finds 11 months ago #120

Platinum Boarder
<p>Models are now in the box. I changed the Bedford puller into the same one WITH glazing. Hopefully I can send it to you tomorrow. I do not want any money for it, it is free. I think you deserve it best, because you are the only member who has an intererst in EVERYTHING, no matter what make, new, old, restored, and subjects not related to car models as well. I am sure everyone will agree.</p>