NAMAC and Sandown
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Here's where you can discuss all general diecast stuff - mystery items, ask who made a model of a particular car, ask for info about an obscure manufacturer or chat about anything else related to vehicles smaller than 1:1 scale!
  • Page:

TOPIC: NAMAC and Sandown

NAMAC and Sandown 2 years, 4 months ago #1

Platinum Boarder
<p>I still have the feeling the toyfair subject is not in the right place....... As the NAMAC toyfair is coming soon, March 31, I have to bring some stuff for several friends (not from the forum), and I swapped items as well. Theo, will you be there, as you still have something for me.....? I just paid for Sandown on May 26. Normally I only go there in November, last time I did not attend. My friend, who I travel with, booked a table, and a small part is for me. I never sold much in Sandown, and the past few years I only bought things. However, let me try again, as maybe the visitors are different in summer.......</p>
Last Edit: 10 months, 1 week ago by Keesie.

Re: NAMAC and Sandown 2 years, 4 months ago #2

Platinum Boarder
Good Luck with this venture Kees. Hope you do well.

Re: NAMAC and Sandown 2 years, 4 months ago #3

Yes Kees
i am visiting the NAMAC the 31st. The two Corgi parts are already in my sight so I won't forget them

Re: NAMAC and Sandown 2 years, 4 months ago #4

Platinum Boarder
Thanks guys. Theo, coffee?

Jim, see, I received an email that a new reply had been posted in this thread. I pressed the link in the email, and was taken tot his thread, where I could see everything WITHOUT being logged in. This is not the case with the testing thread.
Last Edit: 2 years, 4 months ago by Keesie.

Re: NAMAC and Sandown 2 years, 4 months ago #5

Platinum Boarder
Keesie wrote:
Thanks guys. THeo, coffee?

Jim, see, I received an email that a new reply had been posted in this thread. I pressed the link in mail, and was taken tot his thread, where I could see evereything WITHOUT being logged in. This is not the case with the testing thread.

That is correct. You don't have to be a member to see the regular posts put up by members. You can read all you want but you can not post unless your logged in.

The Test thread is from the bugs and issues section and that is for Members ONLY. You can not see it unless your logged in. I explained all this a while ago.

Re: NAMAC and Sandown 2 years, 4 months ago #6

Platinum Boarder
I got it now Jim, thanks.

Re: NAMAC and Sandown 2 years, 4 months ago #7

OK Kees, 1100 hrs in the same spot

Re: NAMAC and Sandown 2 years, 4 months ago #8

Platinum Boarder
I will be there Theo, coffee's on me !
  • Page: