Here's where you can discuss all general diecast stuff - mystery items, ask who made a model of a particular car, ask for info about an obscure manufacturer or chat about anything else related to vehicles smaller than 1:1 scale!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Mails

Re: Mails 2 years, 5 months ago #16

Administrator
Please keep me posted if there is any other notable odd behavior.
-Philip

Re: Mails 2 years, 5 months ago #17

Platinum Boarder
i still can not get to my dashboard. Don't know about PM's but others have experienced problems.  I have tried to PM people but have not had answers yet. I PM's DinkyDi to see if he gets it and also yourself at VS-ADMIN. NO answers yet

Picture is just to the right of this text but does not show.

Still can not post pictures
Last Edit: 2 years, 5 months ago by Nobleco.

Re: Mails 2 years, 5 months ago #18

Platinum Boarder
There is a big advantage to this though........you can try to post ANY picture you want.......

Re: Mails 2 years, 5 months ago #19

Platinum Boarder
Reply sent Jim

Re: Mails 2 years, 5 months ago #20

Platinum Boarder
As for picture, some will post and some won't

Last Edit: 2 years, 5 months ago by Dinkydi.

Re: Mails 2 years, 5 months ago #21

Platinum Boarder
Thanks Malcolm. You message came through just fine and I returned it, just to make sure mine is working from my messages too.

I also found that I can post some but not others but that was yesterday. I have yet to be able to post one today so lets try again.
It posts if I use the walk through and remove the Thumbnails/ from the file name. Strange.

Re: Mails 2 years, 5 months ago #22

Platinum Boarder
Interesting, I just learned something I did not know before.
If you left click and drag the photo to a word document it will paste there as the link itself and you can use Ctrl+left click to open the picture in your browser. Come in nice and large too.

Re: Mails 2 years, 5 months ago #23

Platinum Boarder
I use Mac, Jim and a simple "Drag and Drop" puts the photo straight in iphoto. It also allows me to put the photo direct to mail and sendit to someone.

Re: Mails 2 years, 5 months ago #24

Platinum Boarder
I don't think I can do any of that but never even tried. I just tried to drag and drop into the upload image box and it turned into a large picture but no way to post.

I have a pretty good machine but it is a few years old now. Core i5-2300 CPU @2.80 GHz It has 8GB of ram and I have a 1 terra byte hard drive that is partitioned into three drives and an external 2TB drive too for back up and file storage. 64 bit operating system and x64 based processor. I run Windows 10 Not that all that means much unless you have had a PC. I don't know Mac but they have some pretty powerful stuff.

Re: Mails 2 years, 5 months ago #25

Platinum Boarder
I can now place pictures the 'normal way' again. Still receiving mails when a new posting has been made though. Hope I can adjust that in my settings........

No,I can't.......I cannot reach all my settings. I suppose it can be done by pressing the     'subscribe/unsubscribe' button in each thread, but you then have to do that for all threads seperately.
Last Edit: 2 years, 5 months ago by Keesie.

Re: Mails 2 years, 5 months ago #26

Platinum Boarder
This morning there were no more automails. I hope all goes well now.

I will now play my Glenn Miller records.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DedraDodo

Re: Mails 2 years, 5 months ago #27

Platinum Boarder
I still can not post pictures the normal way. Nice looking record jackets you found.

Re: Mails 2 years, 5 months ago #28

Platinum Boarder
Thanks Jim.

This is rather 'bizarre': after not having automails for a day, they are now back again......
  • Page: