I know this guy
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Here's where you can discuss all general diecast stuff - mystery items, ask who made a model of a particular car, ask for info about an obscure manufacturer or chat about anything else related to vehicles smaller than 1:1 scale!
  • Page:

TOPIC: I know this guy

I know this guy 2 years, 6 months ago #1

Platinum Boarder
I know this guy. He is one of the main guys of the Dutch 3inch forum. He has a stall in Houten, and knows a lot of 3inch collectors. As I also know some, sometimes I get a 3inch model, which goes to one of those members.

As those guys are mostly not into 1:43, parts and models gradually come to me. Hardly there is  money involved, and trading is done in Houten. This main guy also supplies me with parts, sometimes unusual. I always get a lot of chrome parts, like exhausts and horns. These can be very handy for those Ford tilt cab transporters, see other thread. 

This time he saved up parts again, which will come my way. Look at this picture he took. There are also parts of which I do not have a clue what they are, and they become very handy sometimes. 

Re: I know this guy 2 years, 6 months ago #2

that is a nice collection of parts and a commer too

Re: I know this guy 2 years, 6 months ago #3

Platinum Boarder
Is this a RR Phantom III Solido rear bumper on the left ?

Re: I know this guy 2 years, 6 months ago #4

Platinum Boarder
I have no idea Corky. EVERYTHING not 3inch he throws in there. As I can see there are also parts not visable in plastic underneath.
Last Edit: 2 years, 6 months ago by Keesie.

Re: I know this guy 2 years, 6 months ago #5

Platinum Boarder
It was just to give you an idea about that part.
Fore sure "age d'or" series. Probably Rolls-Royce.
And just above the front bumper I see now.

Look here www.corky.fr/?page_id=301

Re: I know this guy 2 years, 6 months ago #6

Platinum Boarder
I see, here a print screen from your site, and both parts in that box.

Re: I know this guy 2 years, 6 months ago #7

Platinum Boarder
what is in that yellow box ?

Re: I know this guy 2 years, 6 months ago #8

Platinum Boarder
Hey Andy, the guy said it contains headlights. Amazing you are the first and only one out of 80 views who asked what is in that yellow box, so for that, you deserve a reward !
  • Page: