Would like to find a backrest for a Corgi Ghia #241.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Here's where you can discuss all general diecast stuff - mystery items, ask who made a model of a particular car, ask for info about an obscure manufacturer or chat about anything else related to vehicles smaller than 1:1 scale!

TOPIC: Would like to find a backrest for a Corgi Ghia #241.

Re: Would like to find a backrest for a Corgi Ghia #241. 2 years, 7 months ago #46

Really a great community we have!!

Re: Would like to find a backrest for a Corgi Ghia #241. 2 years, 7 months ago #47

Platinum Boarder
I agree.

I had nothing to offer for this thread , but enjoyed reading it none the less. Great community, great information shared, great helpfulness and just simply great.

Re: Would like to find a backrest for a Corgi Ghia #241. 2 years, 6 months ago #48

Platinum Boarder
Thanks guys, as Corky (you have a PM....) mentioned, the backrest is already with it's new owner. 

This gives me the chanche to say I have been away for a while, due to problems in our family. As far as I can look back into my own postings, my last ones were from a month ago. The problems are still not all solved, and overlooking the past year and especially the last month we had other things to deal with. I hope I can set my mind more on the forum from now on.
Last Edit: 2 years, 6 months ago by Keesie.

Re: Would like to find a backrest for a Corgi Ghia #241. 2 years, 6 months ago #49

Platinum Boarder
I find that this forum and tinkering with my models can be therapeutic and relaxing. Hopefully getting back in will help you to Keesie

Re: Would like to find a backrest for a Corgi Ghia #241. 2 years, 6 months ago #50

Platinum Boarder
Thanks for your kind words Tick. If ever you need a part like a backrest or a bumper, call me and I will send it to you!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tick

Re: Would like to find a backrest for a Corgi Ghia #241. 2 years, 6 months ago #51

Platinum Boarder
Thanks Keesie!

As per the pic you posted (entry #11) you sure could help if I needed.
Now that's inventory!!!!

I appreciate the offer! And you have in the past. Cant seem to remember details at the moment, but you did complete a puzzle I had some time ago.

Re: Would like to find a backrest for a Corgi Ghia #241. 2 years, 6 months ago #52

Platinum Boarder
He he, now we HAVE to know what puzzle it was!

Re: Would like to find a backrest for a Corgi Ghia #241. 2 years, 6 months ago #53

Platinum Boarder
Hi Kees. I hope you are OK. We all have issues at some point or other during our long weary lives.

I tried to get back into my hobbies during the passing of my Father and while hard, it did help me to refocus my life.

I don't know your current problems and I don't need to, but glad you are back, but do keep on top of the problems if you can, but if you think other forum members can help in any way, you know where we are.

Rollerman.

Re: Would like to find a backrest for a Corgi Ghia #241. 2 years, 6 months ago #54

Platinum Boarder
Thanks Kevin, as you and I talked about similar problems before, you know what I mean. Just talking about it helps, I will PM you.

Re: Would like to find a backrest for a Corgi Ghia #241. 2 years, 6 months ago #55

Platinum Boarder
Glad to have you back Keesie and you and Jerry will get through all this in time. It is hard and Tracy and I have sent our best wishes to you and we hope it helps. Not an easy time, indeed.

Re: Would like to find a backrest for a Corgi Ghia #241. 2 years, 6 months ago #56

Platinum Boarder
Keesie wrote:
He he, now we HAVE to know what puzzle it was!

GOT IT !

Another forum, about 4.5 years ago. A bonnet strap for the Corgi 266 Chitty.

And yet I have no clue what I had for lunch yesterday.