Would like to find a backrest for a Corgi Ghia #241.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Here's where you can discuss all general diecast stuff - mystery items, ask who made a model of a particular car, ask for info about an obscure manufacturer or chat about anything else related to vehicles smaller than 1:1 scale!

TOPIC: Would like to find a backrest for a Corgi Ghia #241.

Would like to find a backrest for a Corgi Ghia #241. 6 years, 4 months ago #1

Platinum Boarder
Hello !

One friend have a missing folding backrest missing in his Corgi Ghia.

Does anyone have this part and make me an offer ?

Thank you.

Here is the picture link showing the missing part

servimg.com/view/18265026/206

Re: Would like to find a backrest for a Corgi Ghia #241. 6 years, 4 months ago #2

Platinum Boarder
You can find this part on ebay for 2,87€. Just the price for sending it to you is expensive.

Last Edit: 6 years, 4 months ago by chaccamacca.

Re: Would like to find a backrest for a Corgi Ghia #241. 6 years, 4 months ago #3

Platinum Boarder
I am afraid that it only comes in Red and I think you want Cream or yellow. You can paint it if you want.£1.05 at SF's store plus shipping or €2.50 at MCP plus shipping. Should also be available through Passion Popular in France too.

Re: Would like to find a backrest for a Corgi Ghia #241. 6 years, 4 months ago #4

Platinum Boarder
Thank you all.

I will let him know

Re: Would like to find a backrest for a Corgi Ghia #241. 6 years, 4 months ago #5

Platinum Boarder
I tried on ebay.

No luck sorry

Re: Would like to find a backrest for a Corgi Ghia #241. 6 years, 4 months ago #6

Platinum Boarder
I need a rear bumper for mine

Re: Would like to find a backrest for a Corgi Ghia #241. 6 years, 4 months ago #7

Platinum Boarder
Just type on Ebay...Corgi Ghia 241.

Than you find it.

Re: Would like to find a backrest for a Corgi Ghia #241. 6 years, 4 months ago #8

Platinum Boarder
Thank you.

He will take a look. Her model is in a vgc and seems to be a scarce interior color for such a blue body.

I think we can close this topic.

Re: Would like to find a backrest for a Corgi Ghia #241. 6 years, 4 months ago #9

Platinum Boarder
The current ones on ebay cost either too much, or it had the same backrests missing.

Assuming you want the white ones.

Re: Would like to find a backrest for a Corgi Ghia #241. 6 years, 4 months ago #10

Platinum Boarder
You can find a spare backrest on ebay. just type Corgi Ghia 241.

Re: Would like to find a backrest for a Corgi Ghia #241. 6 years, 4 months ago #11

Platinum Boarder
Hi Corky, do not close the topic yet please. I do not want to 'wake sleeping dogs' as we say, but guess what I found?

Last Edit: 6 years, 4 months ago by 283258.

Re: Would like to find a backrest for a Corgi Ghia #241. 6 years, 4 months ago #12

We can always rely on Keesie

Re: Would like to find a backrest for a Corgi Ghia #241. 6 years, 4 months ago #13

Platinum Boarder
No problem Theo, I will take out one of the seats for Corky for free. I then have a lot more spares......

Re: Would like to find a backrest for a Corgi Ghia #241. 6 years, 4 months ago #14

Platinum Boarder
Nice to see you have a bundle of them and can donate to the cause. Here is the photo Corky posted as a link

Re: Would like to find a backrest for a Corgi Ghia #241. 6 years, 4 months ago #15

Platinum Boarder
Could use a rear bumper and a complete gold one.
Last Edit: 6 years, 4 months ago by RVREVO.