Working Car Jacks
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Here's where you can discuss all general diecast stuff - mystery items, ask who made a model of a particular car, ask for info about an obscure manufacturer or chat about anything else related to vehicles smaller than 1:1 scale!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Working Car Jacks

Working Car Jacks 5 years, 10 months ago #1

Platinum Boarder
Having obtained the Tekno Car Jack I went looking for other diecast jacks that worked.

I found one from Fairylite, one from Bruce and another one that I can't identify, they all seem to be about the same scale.

The following user(s) said Thank You: karls

Re: Working Car Jacks 5 years, 10 months ago #2

Platinum Boarder
Nice collection!   Not sure what scale they fit with better, but here is the Tekno with a Tekno tinplate firetruck.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Dinkydi

Re: Working Car Jacks 5 years, 10 months ago #3

Platinum Boarder
What a nice addition to collecting model cars, the accessories as well like those jacks and I know there are many car-lifts along with (if you search hard enough!), various tools etc.

There seem to be a lot of garage accessories available from various toy garages like forecourt display cabinets selling cans of oil etc and tyre racks.

On a slightly different note, there is a whole website for toy traffic lights from all kinds of toy and model companies, very interesting.

Rollerman.

Re: Working Car Jacks 5 years, 10 months ago #4

Platinum Boarder
Great 'side-kick' DD! Fun to look at, hope you get more of those!

Re: Working Car Jacks 5 years, 10 months ago #5

I have a Fairylite car jack too,

yours is the second I ever set eyes on

Last Edit: 5 years, 10 months ago by RoutemasterNL.
The following user(s) said Thank You: karls, Corky, Dinkydi

Re: Working Car Jacks 5 years, 10 months ago #6

Platinum Boarder
Very interesting. Greenlights also puts out a garage set and so does Snap-On. It is marketed under True Scale. All mine are 1:64 or 1:43 There are lots of other scales if you search for True Scale. Or you can try this like to Hobbylinc
www.hobbylinc.com/plastic-model-parts-and-accessories
over 120 pages of Accessories. All scales

Re: Working Car Jacks 5 years, 10 months ago #7

That is a very interesting site
Thanks for the link Jim

Re: Working Car Jacks 5 years, 10 months ago #8

Platinum Boarder
Your very welcome. There are many others too. Just search google for Toy Car Parts.

Re: Working Car Jacks 2 weeks, 5 days ago #9

Platinum Boarder
Thanks Routemaster, I don't know how I missed this topic, I have some yo add to it when I find the models out.
  • Page: