50 hearses, 50 race transporters, 50 (or more) of anything you like!

TOPIC: 50 Pink Cars

50 Pink Cars 11 years, 1 month ago #1

Gold Boarder
I don\'t think I would want to have this one...

FERRARI_SBARRO_GT8____PINK.jpg

Ferrari Sbarro GT8

Last Edit: 11 years, 1 month ago by ModelCarFreak.

Re:50 Pink Cars 11 years, 1 month ago #2

Platinum Boarder
not sure where my FAB1\'s pictures are and currently am still sorting a lot. So here\'s one of my posters instead.

Re:50 Pink Cars 11 years, 1 month ago #3

Here\'s my FAB 1 from Matchbox.

Re:50 Pink Cars 11 years, 1 month ago #4

Platinum Boarder
Here is your Dinky FabI Rob. Not all pink but....
Dinky_Fab_1___4.JPG

Can\'t wait until you have it finished and show pictures of the build and finished Car. When I send it I will probably outfit it with tires for you too.
Jim

Last Edit: 11 years, 1 month ago by Nobleco.

Re:50 Pink Cars 11 years, 1 month ago #5

Thank you Jim! I\'m really looking forward to this one. It will be my first full restore to original condition, most of mine are closer to customs than restores.

Re:50 Pink Cars 11 years, 1 month ago #6

Hi crew! I know I haven\'t posted over here in a while, but the pink cars thing I just couldn\'t resist! So that you don\'t get overloaded with FAB 1 replicas, Here\'s my Lindberg \'72 Challenger! And the color is Hot Magenta!! At the time I thought I was buying Panther Pink, a Mopar color from the factory. But I grabbed the wrong bottle as the look identical! So what the heck, I ran with it!! LOL! And Jim, I wish you luck with your FAB 1! that puppy is ROUGH!!!
__72_Challenger_17.jpg

Re:50 Pink Cars 11 years, 1 month ago #7

Platinum Boarder
James, It is off to Rob so you should wish him luck with it not me. I am just waiting on a parts order for it.

Last Edit: 11 years, 1 month ago by Nobleco.

Re:50 Pink Cars 11 years, 1 month ago #8

And I\'m going to love every minute of it! I\'m a huge Thunderbirds fan, and this FAB 1 will be the centerpiece of my collection when it\'s finished. Right down to Parker and Lady Penelope, everything back to original.

Re:50 Pink Cars 11 years, 1 month ago #9

Platinum Boarder
I have the first Thunderbirds VHS Tape. I will send it with the model. I think I offered it to you quite a while ago and you said you had it. I also think you may have bought the other 3 or 4 I sold on eBay quite a while ago now, not sure but early last year or late in 2007?? Mint, unopened Video tapes. Pretty sure it was you but could be wrong as memory fails me from time to time. Great show and used to watch it all the time when it was on, Re-Runs too

Re:50 Pink Cars 11 years, 1 month ago #10

Platinum Boarder
I have the entire DVD set... got it for a bargain too.

oh, and got six or seven of the FAB1 - couple fully restored, but left the original paint as is.

parts for the roof are still available as repro\'s, altho kept some of the originals.

Re:50 Pink Cars 11 years, 1 month ago #11

Yes, all mine are on DVD also. Got an amazing deal on the box set with both movies, Thunderbirds are go and Thunderbird 6. Was looking for the box set of ships last night, like to have a complete set, someday.

Re:50 Pink Cars 11 years, 1 month ago #12

Platinum Boarder
Too bad you were not around about 2 Xmas\'s ago. I had an unopened, mint in box Matchbox set. The box was a little warped from moisture during storage somewhere but otherwise they were mint when I took them out of the box to photo them. Got a really good price for them too.

Re:50 Pink Cars 11 years, 1 month ago #13

Platinum Boarder
another pink classic...

the Matchbox Cadillac Allante

I believe there were a couple of other colour variations on this one.

Re:50 Pink Cars 11 years, 1 month ago #14

Platinum Boarder
that reminds me... hard to win this cool Dinky Toys Pink Panther Car.

Re:50 Pink Cars 11 years, 1 month ago #15

Platinum Boarder
THOUGHT I\'D ADD THIS PINK PANTHER CAR BEING THE LATER NON PULL CORD TYPE